About this rental
- 1000 sq. ft
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 beds
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 full bath
- Living Room
- Dining Area
Beachfront 2 BR 1 BA Cottage on Lake Huron
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Twin/Single · double
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
Hosted by Karen CookAsk a question
About Karen Cook
Residing in Texas, the Cook's love spending time at their home away from home, Bois Blanc Island.
Why Karen Cook chose Bois Blanc Island
Karen grew up spending summers on Bois Blanc, so when we had children, we wanted them to get to know the Island. The boys, like their parents have come to love and appreciate Bois Blanc with all its unique discoveries. We look forward all winter to spending our summers on the Island.
What makes this House unique
The privacy of Cook Cottage is what first attracted us to this property. The cottage is set away from the road, when we don't want to see or hear civilization, this is the perfect spot. The east end of the Island has beautiful sunrises and is close to Mary's Lake and trails for discovery. The beautiful view from the cottage down to Lake Huron provides an excellent view of wildlife including eagle, deer and the like. The cottage is bright and cheerfully decorated with a lighthouse decor. Nights spent viewing the Milky Way from our beach front is uniquely spectacular, as we don't have the light pollution from the mainland. Awesome!!
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Cook Cottage LLC, requests that for renters arriving after dark, proceed extremely slowly down the driveway park on the right side of the property.
- NO SMOKING IN COTTAGE. Exercise caution swimming/playing around the water (wear life jackets provided) and on gravel roads. Supervise your children.
- You MUST reserve space on the ferry for round trip transport. Must bag and remove your trash. Transfer station hours in the cottage (fee).
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)