Get away from the highway! Silver Willows "Sarva" cabin is located on the south side of Soda Butte Creek on four acres, getting you away from the traffic that runs through town. It features many of the comforts of home with a mix of rustic charm, and is a great home base for visitors to Yellowstone and the Beartooth Wilderness.
**New Additions for 2017 and 2018:**
- Sarva has become one of Silver Gate/Cooke City's few rental cabins to have a generator installed to help with the area's frequent power outages. This should ensure continued use of water and internet during outages.
- We've expanded our driveway, to make it more convenient to navigate for winter travelers.
- We've updated some of the accessories and amenities in the kitchen and living area for the 2017/2018 seasons.
- A high chair and travel crib/bassinet are now available upon request for travelers with babies and infants. Please request these items when you book.
- Our sister cabin, "Ursa" (the Bear, VRBO #929453), is now available for rent on the property. Ursa is perfect for smaller groups, or you can rent both cabins. A stand of trees separates the cabins on the property, maintaining privacy for our guests.
- New twin bunk beds, new full futon, dresser and privacy screens added to the loft, allowing for better bedding and accommodation for larger groups!
- More trailer parking added for snowmobilers.
This cabin is named for Sarva, the moose constellation of the Sami people, and is located on the western, wooded half of a 4 acre property.
This cabin is found in the small town of Silver Gate, Montana, 1 mile outside of Yellowstone National Park’s northeast entrance and 3 miles down the road from Cooke City. The Silver Gate/Cooke City area is popular with wolf watchers (the Lamar Valley is a short drive away!) and park visitors looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the larger border towns, as well as winter sports enthusiasts who come to take advantage of the recreation opportunities in the Beartooth Mountains.
Silver Willows is situated away from the highway on 4 acres of woodland bordered by Soda Butte Creek, which runs through the property on its way into Yellowstone National Park. The cabin sleeps up to 9 people on two queen sized beds (1 in the master, 1 in the loft) plus a queen sleeper sofa and twin bunk beds, all with memory foam mattresses. There is also a full sized futon.
Whether you want to enjoy the wonders of Yellowstone, a quiet picnic at the creek or a snowmobile ride in winter, Silver Willows is the perfect getaway.
Keywords: cabin chalet rental nature yellowstone national park silver gate cooke city lamar valley snowmobile snowmobiling wildlife hiking montana wyoming creek waterfront