A Peaceful and Relaxing Retreat describes this charming 3 bedroom/3 bath limestone home with a 2 bedroom/1 bath guest house on the banks of the beautiful cypress-lined Guadalupe River. Welcomed into a large great room with a massive rock fireplace covering one wall, exposed beams, saltillo tile floors, interior rock walls, this truly is a Texas Hill Country Home. The great room opens to an enclosed sun porch with a wall of windows to view the Guadalupe River. It also opens to a galley kitchen, equipped with all the necessities you will need to enjoy your stay.
One bedroom is furnished with two double beds, the adjoining bath has a tub/shower (rock interior wall), the second bedroom each has two twin beds, fireplace and full bath attached leading into the final bedroom with two double beds and fireplace. These two bedrooms also have exterior doors leading out to the covered sleeping porch. The detached 2 bedroom/1 bath guest house has a Full bath with a shower. This charming guesthouse also has its own covered porch to enjoy sipping morning coffee or cool evenings.
The expansive back deck is the perfect spot for outdoor dining, grilling some steaks, visiting with friends and family, or just star gazing. There is a rock pathway leading down to the dock accessing the river. The lush lawn is ideal for running and playing with children, or walking barefoot along the river. This is truly a great get-away that offers what one would expect when you think HILL COUNTRY. This house is located midway between Hunt and Ingram in close proximity to Camp Rio Vista and Camp Sierra Vista, approximately 15 minutes to Kerrville and 45 minutes from Lost Maples State Park with hiking trails and beautiful scenery. Book your camp closing now.
If you enjoy nature and the outdoors, you will love this paradise for bird watching, deer and other wildlife are abundant.
1. Guadalupe River Retreat is a riverfront home. Private river at the base of the property.
2. Guadalupe River Retreat will allow events up to 40 people during the day.
3. Main house offers three bedrooms that connect to one another. You will have to walk through the first to get to the second and third. Second and third bedrooms have outdoor access.
4. Waterfront depth approx. 5-6 ft. Please no diving head first.
5. Renters provide water toys. If needed: Kerrville Kayak & Canoe
6. Payment options (only):
Online credit card
7. 100% refund is cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to check in.
8. Our average response time to any inquiry is within 24hrs.
9. A detailed information sheet can be found on the counter in the kitchen.
Please feel free to email me with any other questions you might have. We hope to share our amazing property with you and your family!
Keywords: Hill Country Limestone Charm Cypress-Lined Guadalupe River Ingram, Hunt, Kerrville