5/4 Private Lake House in Gated Community
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
This beautiful home is located in a private gated community. You will love the serenity of this house nestled in the trees overlooking the lake.
You can be on the deck or swinging on the lower level while enjoying the lake view with complete privacy!! You have your own private dock with peddle boat!
Enjoy a walk in the neighborhood. The views are outstanding!
You will also enjoy the flat screen TV's, dart board and air hockey table.
The downstairs offers complete privacy from upstairs. You have a full bathroom, 2 bedrooms and refrigerator along with other mentioned ammenities!
There is also a stair master available for your convenience but the best is walking outside!
Keywords: Beautiful Lake House in Private Gated Community
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Air Hockey
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Paddle Boating
- Lake View
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Fireplace
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 24 - Jan 2, 2017
4 night min stay
May 27 - Jun 3, 2017
4 night min stay
July 4th holiday
Jul 1 - Jul 8, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $150 + tax
- Pet Fee $30 + tax
- Tax Rate 10%
Please understand that I receive several inquires for similar times frames and cannot guarantee the dates until the reservation is confirmed.
Off peak rates exclude Christmas and New Years holidays, 12/24-01/01
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Fun things to experience while vacationing at this Lake House:
* Many restaurants located in the area and 15 miles away.
* Many area waterfalls.
* Be in the Blue Ridge Mountains in one hour.
* Hiking, Golf, Fishing (Georgia. Large mouth bass, striper, black crappie, and bream can be caught at Lake Hartwell.)
* Outlet Mall Shopping 30 min south on I85.
* Antique Shopping 20 minutes away in the town of Hartwell.
* Sightseeing, Swimming, Boating, Sailing, Water skiing, Jet Skiing, White Water Rafting just to north, Flea Markets.
* 10 min boat ride to Hart State Park , 12+ acres -- offers scenic picnic areas, nature trails, lighted tennis courts, 2 outdoor basketball goals, 5 ball fields, well equipped
covered playground for kids, public swim beach with bath house and concession stand, canoe rentals, plus frequent nature and mountain music programs—check website.
Several miles of road inside the park are great for riding bikes.
* Toccoa Falls - A meandering stream flows through the lower part of the 1,000-acre, wooded campus from the base of the 186 foot high waterfall. This spectacular waterfall, higher than Niagara Falls, is a popular tourist attraction and campus retreat. The short 100-yard path to the falls is handicap accessible.
* Cateechee Golf Course not far away
* Currahee Golf Club, private club community
* Cross Winds Golf Club (and several others located at exit 42)
* Ty Cobb Museum
* Hartwell Dam
* Tallulah Gorge State Park (located at exit 173 which is 8 exits south in GA)
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We are a family of 5 with our pet Spotty and we love the lake!
Why the Owner Chose Fair Play, SC, USA:
We built this home as a place to get away and enjoy our boat on Lake Hartwell.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
You will love the serenity of the wrap around deck nestled in trees overlooking the lake! Then cruise in your own boat or take a nice ride in the peddle boat that is waiting at your own private dock!
- Primary: (678) 360-3618 (Georgia, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Swing, relax and enjoy the view!
View From Back Deck! Relax and enjoy!
Upper Level Entertainment Center With Mini Table for the Kids!
Upper Level Kitchen!
Upstairs bedroom with private bathroom!
Downstairs guest room with king size bed!
Fourth bathroom with a tiled step up shower!
Lower Level Lounge leading to outdoors swings with view of water!
Outside Upper Deck with Plenty of Furniture!
View of dock from back of house on upper deck!
Your own private dock with peddle boat! The exterior boat will not be there!
Plenty of driveway space for bikes and fun!
Upper Living Room!
Wall of windows! Tinted and so enjoyable!
Cozy see-through fireplace!
Master bedroom with private bath and sliding glass doors to wrap around deck!
Upper Level Guest Room with Sliding Glass Doors Leading to Wrap Around Deck!
Downstairs Guest Room With Sliding Glass Doors Leading Outside!
Brand new air hockey table in the lower level!
View From Back Deck
Cook out in serenity!!!
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees