Only $249.50/night with a 4 night, off-season stay.
Book 2 nights at our low off-season rate of $499/night, and the next TWO NIGHTS ARE FREE! Valid for stays completed before June 12th 2019--Excluding Valentines Day Week, Spring Break and holiday weeks/weekends.
Valentines Day And Spring Break Special: Book 3 nights and 4th night is FREE. Valid for stays completed between Feb 10 and Feb 20, 2019 AND March 20th and April 23rd, 2019.
Why crowd 14 people into regular sized home when you can have over 3 floors, 5,000 square feet, 6 bedrooms, 2 recreation rooms, Foosball, pool and ping pong tables, high speed internet with WiFi, propane barbecue, grand piano, Smart TVs, a hot tub, and a private path to the beach all to yourself? Just added: A 30 foot volleyball net, fire pit, horseshoe pit, soccer goals, tether ball and a Rainbow Play set with slide, small rock climbing wall and swings.
The Bloomer Mansion has been the most popular vacation rental home on the Long Beach Washington Peninsula for over fifteen years. The home is located in Seaview, WA-- just a short ten minute walk to Long Beach through an historic town with many homes dating from the late 1880's. Bloomer Mansion is on the historic walking tour!
Within a 5 minute walk of Bloomer Mansion are: 3 fine-dining restaurants, a local pizza parlor, the best breakfast restaurant on the peninsula, a large grocery store, an art gallery and two antique shops.
Need to sleep 12 more people? 45th Street (VRBO Listing# 364112) is just 4 blocks to the South. Both homes are managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals.
Details on Bloomer Mansion:
• 5,000 square feet, 3 story home, with 18 rooms.
• Sleep up to 14 people in 6 beds, one single trundle bed and a toddler bed
• Six bedrooms: 5 Queens, one King
• Private path to the beach through 6 acres of private pine forest and dunes
• Sleep up to 22 people when you rent 45th Street just 4 blocks north of Bloomer Mansion
• Enjoy a game of billiards on our 8' slate pool table
• Play a game of Foosball or ping pong table in our one of two recreation rooms
• Extra large yard with a fire pit, horseshoe pit, professional volleyball net, junior soccer field, Rainbow Play set and tether-ball.
• Walking distance to the market, fine dining, antiques
• Less than one mile easy walk to downtown Long Beach through historic Seaview
• Pet-friendly. Up to 2 well-behaved medium sized dogs
• Prize-winning 1904 8 foot Grand Baldwin Piano in an expansive living room
• 55" Smart TVs in upstairs living room and downstairs recreation room
• New XBoxOne with 4 controllers
• 150 Channels DirecTV: Sports channels: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN News, Fox Sports 1, MLB Network, Root Sports Northwest, NBC Sports Network
• Fast 100 MBS high-speed internet with WiFi
• Rent latest XBox games and movies from Red Box at Sid’s IGA in Seaview just 2 blocks away.
Fully stocked kitchen:
• Appliances: Microwave, Blender, Food processor, Rice Maker, griddle, toaster, crock-pot, waffle maker, toaster, hand mixer
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, Kuerig single cup
• Baking: 12 cup muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes,13x9 casserole dish, loaf pan, measuring cups/spoons
• Utensils: potato peeler, ice cream scoop, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles
• Amenities for babies: cribs, high chairs, booster seats, and a baby bath tub
• Porch with gas barbecue
• Large yard with fire pit, picnic tables and sandy play area for children
• Linens, paper products supplied
• Soap, conditioner, shampoo provided
This historic home was built in 1932 by Senator Bloomer, and in its day, it truly was a mansion, with two extra servant’s stair cases, a butler’s pantry, and even an extra servant’s bedroom off the downstairs kitchen which is affectionately called “Grandma’s room.”