Allen, Craig, or Robert
- english, spanish
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
Very clean and wonderful property
Very clean and wonderful access to the pools/beach areas. We very much enjoyed this location.
Great value right on the beach!
Had a great stay at this condo in the Saida Towers. The condo was well-kept and spacious. Would recommend to anybody visiting South Padre island.
Hannah, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure to host you and your group and I am so glad we were able to earn a 5 star review and your recommendation. Thank you and we hope to see you on your next trip to South Padre Island.
PI Rentals was great! the contact before check-in, and even follow-up after check-in was great, I felt like if anything came up, they'd be there, made me feel very good about my stay.
The condo is nice, everything except the wifi worked well, kitchen very well stocked with everything you should need other than consumables
There are too many discrepancies between the listing and what you get at check-in though.
to do list:
postings in the condo need to be updated, wrong wifi network info posted inside the condo, wrong wifi network info emailed, and wrong wifi info on the posting. It doesn't need to be part of the posting. Right info received at check-in.
• would prefer king bed vs. 2 beds or at least 2 Queens vs. 2 Doubles in the bedroom.
• Bedroom needs a TV
• Living room needs a larger TV
• Had weak to no cell service reception in the condo
• patio door only locks from the inside, so while you're on the ground floor right in front of the pool, unless you can leave your door unlocked, you'll need to go out the front door and around the building to be able to go to the beach or pool with the condo secured. This was a selling point when booking, but once checked-in and realize the actual limitations, there really was no benefit to being ground level.
• complex needs more parking
• The number on the door of the unit is 2105 so when it's advertised as Saida II 105 i'm looking for a door with 105 on it, not 2105, this is a little misleading.
• parking on the listing says up to 2 vehicles, literature given at check-in states 1 vehicle allowed.
• listing says 6 persons allowed, literature given at check-in states Occupancy limits for 1 bedroom units is 4 people.
• literature at check-in states trash can be dropped at the end of each hallway, at the end of the hallway was a sign saying take trash to dumpster which is out in the parking lot about half way up the property. i hadn't walked out of the condo with trash in-hand prepared to walk across hot asphault, i was barefoot and prepared to walk to the end of the hallway.
• Wifi was hit and miss, sometimes I could connect, sometimes it said no internet connection
too many little inconsistencies seem to imply a lack of attention to detail, and that is concerning.
the pool areaa/tennis courts, etc. are very nice, a beautiful property.
condo was very clean and well maintained, bathrooms could use some updating, but everything is in good working order.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am glad to see that you did give us such a great rating for your stay. I would like to let you know that the wifi info has been updated and there is a great reliable signal in the condo now. The cell service depends on your carrier, I have Sprint and have great service but have heard of poor reception before. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We will be using your information to help make our guests experience better.
Okay... could be great
This condo had great access to the beach and pool. I wish you could exit through the back porch and lock the door behind you, rather than always having to leave out the front and walk around. The kitchen seemed updated. The bathrooms needed updating. The furniture was sparse, but it didn't bother us. It can sleep 6; however, the rental company only allows four people in a one bedroom condo. The AC broke, but the maintenance was easy to call and they came and fixed it right away. I had no cell phone reception in the condo, and there was no land line phone. I also couldn't keep the wifi working- it would get on and then kick off. There were also ants in the kitchen and a cockroach in the bathroom (rental company said they'd get that taken care of). All in all, we had a great time at the beach, but the condo itself was just okay.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear that overall you had a great time during your vacation, I do want to apologize that we were not able to give you a five star stay. I have looking into your reservation and am not sure how there could have been a mix up on the number of people allowed in the condo. We advertise the condo has allowing 6 people.
It is unfortunate that the A/C unit went out during your stay but I am glad we do have an A/C Technician on staff that was able to take care of that the very quickly.
We have also addressed the WiFi issue in the condo and have also had the condo treated for pests. It is very rare to have any issues like this so we wanted to make sure this was only an isolated issues.
I am glad you did have such a great time overall and hope to see you and your group on your next visit to South Padre Island.
Padre Island Rentals