A Private, Cozy Cabin Near Bigfork for Two with a Clawfoot Tub
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
A private, romantic cabin for two located 2 miles south of Bigfork, MT off of Highway 35 near the wonderful and beautiful Flathead Lake.
The Wildflower Cabin offers:
- a High-Speed Wireless Connection (At long last- You are able to stream video services such as Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube!)
- a Kitchenette (Stove/Oven, Refridgerator, Microwave, Sink)
- a Private Bathroom with a Clawfoot Bathtub from Hotsprings, MT!
- a Queen-Sized Bed
- a Television, DVD Player, and a VCR with a timeless collection of VHS tapes included
- a Quiet and Peaceful Patio
- an Expansive Front Yard with your very own Picnic Table, Campfire Ring, and a breathtaking True-To-Montana atmosphere as Pine Trees and Wildflowers surround you
Call us to book a reservation or for further details. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Wildflower Cabin, East Lake Shore Drive, Flathead Lake, Bigfork, Kitchenette, Pet Friendly, Wireless, Clawfoot tub, Romantic Cabin, Glacier Park, Montana, Trees, Parking
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
+1 (616) 834-0979
Member since: 2011
- 1 story
- 350 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Clawfoot tub
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee $25 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 7%
Please call us to adjust pet fees to fit your stay.14068370979 thank you
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Bigfork,Montana is a lovely community with easy access to
Flathead Lake, Excellent Dining and Entertainment.
Near endless trailheads for outdoor adventure including
Glacier National Park, Jewel Basin and the Swan Range.
Wildflower Cabin front yard.
Wildflower Cabin/House owners (Chad and Rhonda Felt)
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM