Steps to Championship Golf. Pool very close, Owners take pride in home.
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · shower
Toilet · shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Week or less only - this is a 55 and older communiWeek or less only - this is a 55 and older communi
No pets - No Pet policy since 2010 - No exceptions SorryNo Pet policy since 2010 - No exceptions Sorry
No smoking - No Smoking in or on premiseNo Smoking in or on premise
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- Trash to curb on trash day(s) Home must be neat & orderly upon departure, all dishes clean, leave no more than one load laundry (sheets/couple towels)
- No parking on street or driveway. Garage only includes golf cart(s) If more than one vehicle - country club parking lot is a few yards away. Drivewa
- ReSet AC or Furnace as you depart per owner's instructions, close blinds, turn off lights and ceiling fans.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Laurie RezagholiAsk a question
About Laurie Rezagholi
Retired married couple who love to golf
Laurie Rezagholi purchased this House in 2005
Why Laurie Rezagholi chose Glenbrook
Second home for retirement. Love its location and convenience. No hassle home, hoa takes care of all outside chores!
What makes this House unique
Golf Course and driving range drew us to this home. Fantastic View from Lanai. Lovely upscale location. Country Club is great for meals and a couple minute walk from front door. HOA takes care of all landscaping and gardens. Surrounding area for walks are just lovely - best in The Villages.