The apartment we suggest renting is located in the prestigious district of the Marais, just steps from the Place des Vosges, with its famous arcades and beautiful square, not far from the Place de la Bastille and its famous Opera House.
The area abounds with museums and restaurants, small shops often open late at night and on weekends (see list provided being in the apartment). A grocery store is opened till 11pm across the street.
The building dates from the 16th century, it has four floors and secluded with two safe code doors. The apartment, an old 19th century bakery, is situated on the 2nd floor, has an area of 60 m2, 4 m high ceilings with exposed beams, wooden floor, 3 huge windows, a large living room with a decorative fireplace, a dining room, a marble bar and a fully equipped kitchen. Two separate sleeping areas are located on mezzanines, high enough to stand, each equipped with a double bed (140x200 cm). A bathroom with toilet equipped with all options, including a bath with jacuzzi. Air-conditioning, wifi, internet connection.
- Kitchen fully furnished, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, washer and dryer machine, iron machine, refrigerator, etc.
- 2 Queen-size double beds in mezzanine.
- Full Bathroom with jacuzzi.
- TV with 50 international channels.
- Wi-fi, internet
- Linen and towels included.
- Housecleaning with new linen/towels every ten days included for a long-term rental (one month).
Keywords: rent in Paris, apartment