Located on the Beach with a Direct View of the Gulf!(52 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4-6)
Keywords: Complex-Westwind, View-Gulf Front, Master bedroom-Queen, Sofa-Sofa Sleeper, Extra Bedding-Hall Bunks, Sleeps six, Outdoor Pool, Elevator, Grill/BBQ, 8th Floor, Parking Spaces-1, Washer/dryer in Condo, Balcony overlooking Gulf, Dishwasher, DVD'S-2, Number of TV's-2, Internet Access-Wireless Free.
1) Are pets allowed? No
2) Is there an indoor pool? No, the pool is outdoors
3) Can we smoke indoors? No
4) What floor are you on? 8th Floor
6) What are your 'best rates'? Although we do offer seasonal rates for our snowbirds, and lower rates for extended length of stay, what you see listed is what we feel is fair and competitive.
7) Is your condo fully furnished? Yes, our condo has everything you need for an enjoyable stay. We try to keep it stocked with books, sand toys for children, and binoculars for viewing the dolphins you may see early in the mornings. It is also very clean, and beautifully decorated.
8) Is it directly on the beach? Yes, with beautiful views, especially at sunset.
9) Is there a lifeguard on the beach? We are on a private beach. The lifeguard is only at the public beach.
10) What do the colors of the flags mean on the beach?
Green-great conditions for swimming in the water
Yellow- good conditions, small rip currants possible
Purple- Dangerous marine life spotted..ex. jellyfish or shark
Red-This would be a good day to stay on the beach and play in the sand.
11) Do I have internet service in the condo? Yes, instructions are provided.
12) What are some good restaurants and fun things to do while I am at the beach? A booklet is on the coffee table that gives you a great description of everything you might like to do at the beach.
13) Suppose something goes wrong at the condo and I need maintenance? Although this is extremely rare, there are numbers in the booklet to help you with all
14) What is the minimum number of nights? 3 nights is preferred, but we will work with you for special circumstances
15) How do I get my keys? We have a KABA ORACODE which allows every guest to have their own private combination to gain access to the condo. When you make a reservation with us, you will be sent this code.
16) How many cars can I bring? The Association allows one car per bedroom. In this case...one car.
17) Do we have to bring pour own beach chairs and umbrellas? Yes, or you can rent them during the spring and summer on the beach.
18) What are your check in/out times?
3 pm check in
10 am check out
19) Cancellation fee. VRBO will keep the SERVICE FEE upon any cancellation - we do not get this fee, it goes directly to VRBO. As for us, we do have a cancellation fee of one hundred dollars if canceled within thirty days of your reservation, plus any transaction fee the credit card may charge. If you cancel outside the thirty days before your reservation, you will get a full payment refund, minus any transaction fee the credit card may charge.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- On floor 8
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Feb 28, 2017
3 night min stay
Mar 1 - May 12, 2017
3 night min stay
May 13 - Sep 14, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 15 - Nov 30, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $95
- Parking Tag $20
- Tax Rate 11%
Cancellation policy: If you cancel within 30 days, there will be a $100.00 cancellation fee, plus whatever transaction fee the Credit card may charge
Otherwise, all payment will be returned, minus any transaction fee the credit card may charge.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About: We are happily married (30 year anniversary this summer) and retired from the military.
Why Gulf Shores, AL, USA:
We are driving distance from Gulf Shores, and we have always wanted a beach front condo. We chose this property because it was beautifully decorated, and very clean. We put our own personal touch in it, so that when we visit, we feel like we are at home.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Amazing sunsets from the balcony, and if you are lucky, you can dolphins swimming during the morning hours. We are also close to shopping centers, and resturants. A small grocery store is just across the street for the last minute items that may have been forgotten.
- Primary: 2516267753
Links to more information:
Direct Gulf View
Gulf facing pool
Another beach view
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, January 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.