About the property
- House2500 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
*5 Bdrm/ 4 Bath Home with Billiards Table, Ping Pong, Fire Pit
This well appointed 5 bedroom, 4 bath home sleeps 10 and is conveniently located in the heart of the beautiful 'Old Village'.
This beautiful home features 5 bedrooms with 4 King beds, 1 Queen bed and 4 full baths. Accomodates a maximum of 10 guests fo your comfort.
* Large Deck in back yard features 2 lounge/sun chairs, dining table with 4 chairs and sitting area.
* Outdoor recreation area features a billiards table, ping pong and gas grill.
* Fire Pit is adjacent to recreation area in back yard with six comfortable adirondack chairs.
* Large Kitchen on 2nd floor has 3 stools at bar and kitchen table with seating for 4, indoor grill, glass cooktop, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, trash compactor, microwave and is completely equipped for any culinary experience.
* Dining room on 2nd floor is located just off the kitchen and seats 8.
* Living room on 2nd floor has a fire place, 2 comfortable sofas and a chaise lounge, large flat screen tv with premium cable package, xbox and large video/xbox game library.
* Master suite on 2nd floor has king size bed, large private bath, flat screen tv, custom walk in closet and french doors to deck on second floor.
* 2nd bedroom on 2nd floor has queen size bed, french doors to 2nd floor deck and shared bathroom with 3rd bedroom.
* 3rd bedroom on 2nd floor has king size bed, flat screen tv, french doors to 2nd floor deck and shared bathroom with 2nd bedroom.
* 4th bedroom on 3rd floor has a king size bed, flat screen tv and private bath.
* 5th bedroom on 3rd flood has king size bed, flat screen tv and private bath.
* All rooms have dimming can lights.
* There are ceiling fans in all the bedrooms and living room and 2 central heat and air units. One on each floor.
* Hardwood floors throughout entire house.
* Laundry room is on 2nd floor just off kitchen with a washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
* All beds are very comfortable with high quality linens and many different pillow choices.
* This home is located in the heart of The Old Village.
* There are many choice restaurants/bars, several grocery stores and boutique shopping located within a mile of this house.
* Beautiful Shem Creek is located 1 mile away and has many restaurants with waterfront dining, kayak and paddle board rentals, padi scuba shop and charter boat fishing.
* Sullivans Island is 3 miles away with a beautiful quiet beach, plenty of free parking, great restaurants and bars.
* Isle of Palms is 5 miles away offering a boardwalk atmosphere with souvenir stores, ice cream shops and beachfront dining. There is a charge for parking in the boardwalk area and free parking in all residential areas.
* Patriots Point is 2.5 miles away. The Yorktown (WWII aircraft carrier) is located here and a water taxi to downtown Charleston or Fort Sumter.
* Downtown Charleston is 5 miles away. Where you can take a walk back in time on the cobblestone streets, shop at the open air market on Market Street, visit the waterfront aquarium, enjoy the many fine restaurants and nightlife.
***Please keep in mind this home is in a quiet residential area. We do not allow any parties, get-togethers, rehearsal dinners or anything else of the sort. If you plan to stay up late making noise that is disturbing to other residents this is not the home for you. The Town of Mt Pleasant has a very strict 10 pm noise ordinance. If the police show up to ask for your cooperation, they will do so with a $1000 fine for you.
*Thank you for your interest in my vacation home! Hope to see you soon!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
A perfect fit!
We were four couples and 2 kids in town for a wedding. We decided to go for comfort and convenience rather than a cramped hotel. The house was warm and comfortable with every kitchen amenity that we could want (or need). The plethora of games were a nice surprise, as was the pool table. Rooms were spacious and very clean (as were the bathrooms and living area). Owner Krista was quick to respond to our minor questions. The house is in a quiet and safe neighborhood that was minutes away from restaurants, grocery store, and attractions. All four couples would take this option (and this house) again!
A great place to stay for our party of 9
It's a beautiful, spacious home in a residential setting. We were able to walk to a pier near the inter coastal waterway, and it's a short drive to downtown Charleston.
Close to everything and suited our needs
The house was deceiving from the street, tucked in a neighborhood development but it had everything we needed. Good common space, super large TV, but the kitchen was a little dated. Perfect for 5 couples on a weekend in Charleston, Shem Creek or Mount Pleasant
The Home is in a wonderful location, very close to everything and quiet neighborhood. The home itself is gorgeous and had everything we needed for our stay. This being said, our overall satisfaction with the Owner Krista and was not very high. My family booked this house for our Christmas Vacation that we do here in Charleston every year. The day before we were going to check in, Krista notified me via VRBO messaging that the hot tub was "still" broken. This is the first time she notified us of this even though she had known for almost a month. She told us that "Angie" must have forgotten to call us about the problem. I have stayed in many vacation homes and various rentals and had this problem happen two different times with hot tubs breaking before check in times. Both times I received some sort of discount from the owners suggestion right away and without hesitation. When I suggested over the phone before checking in that a discount would make us happy, Krista automatically said she would not do this and that it would be no different than if we were staying at a hotel- that we would not receive a discount at a hotel either if the same thing happened. It was very cold in Charleston that weekend and one of the only reasons we booked this house was for the hot tub, and we payed more money than we usually do for the vacation home. By not notifying us when she knew almost a month ago, she took away our option to get another house. She made it clear that she did not understand any of this though and that we were the unreasonable ones for asking for the discount. When we arrived at the house after our 4pm check in time, Krista the owner was still there cleaning and shoes were lined at the door. Some people might be fine with this but to us it was unprofessional and awkward. As a previous reviewer stated, the pool table is basically unusable and is in poor condition. In our opinion, the house is not being advertised properly and the customer service/hospitality is severely lacking. For the money, you can do much better. In the end, she did end up giving us $75 dollars off of the total bill for 4 days, but it was like pulling teeth.
Very nice and very clean. Very happy with the property.
I’m very happy with the property that we stayed in. It is a beautiful home and a nice area. I would definitely come back. The only issue is that the hot tub had things swimming in it which looked like worms and tiny fish and it was a little dirty. Could not use it which was a little disappointing. But otherwise a fantastic stay
The property was just okay.
There was a lot of mold and mildew on the outside and on the pool table. Also found black mold in the basement. The kitchen cabinet and drawers were messy and disorganized.
The beds were clean and comfortable
Unfortunately our area has been under several flood advisories with several inches of rain and high humidity. It does not take long for mold to grow under these circumstances. We always appreciate constructive criticism and any issues you have stated have since been corrected. Thank you for staying and we hope to see you again in the future.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly rental is for Saturday-Saturday stay. Rates are subject to change without notice until confirmed reservation is made. Rates shown above do not include cleaning fee. We recommend Vacation Insurance (Travel Guard is one option). There are no refunds or credits given for hurricane evacuations. 90% refund if canceled at least 60 days prior to arrival date. 10% cancellation fee