This well appointed 5 bedroom, 4 bath home sleeps 10 and is conveniently located in the heart of the beautiful 'Old Village'.
This beautiful home features 5 bedrooms with 4 King beds, 1 Queen bed and 4 full baths. Accomodates a maximum of 10 guests for your comfort.
* Large Sun Deck overlooking back yard and fire pit features 2 teak lounge/sun chairs, teak dining table with 4 chairs and sitting area.
* Outdoor recreation area features a billiards table, ping pong and gas grill.
* Fire Pit is adjacent to recreation area in back yard with six comfortable adirondack chairs.
* Large Kitchen on 2nd floor has 3 stools at bar and kitchen table with seating for 4, indoor grill, glass cooktop, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, trash compactor, microwave and is completely equipped for any culinary experience.
* Dining room on 2nd floor is located just off the kitchen and seats 8.
* Living room on 2nd floor has a wood burning fire place, 2 large comfortable sofas and two chairs, large flat screen tv with premium cable package, xbox and large video/xbox game library.
* Master suite on 2nd floor has king size bed, large private bath, flat screen tv, custom walk in closet and french doors to sun deck.
* 2nd bedroom on 2nd floor has a queen size bed, french doors to sun deck and shared bathroom with 3rd bedroom.
* 3rd bedroom on 2nd floor has a king size bed, flat screen tv, french doors to sun deck and shared bathroom with 2nd bedroom.
* 4th bedroom on 3rd floor has a king size bed and private bath.
* 5th bedroom on 3rd flood has king size bed, flat screen tv and private bath.
* All rooms have dimming can lights.
* There are ceiling fans in all the bedrooms and living room and 2 central heat and air units. One on each floor.
* Hardwood floors and tiled baths throughout entire house.
* Laundry room is on 2nd floor just off kitchen with a washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
* All beds are very comfortable with high quality linens and many different pillow choices.
* This home is located in the heart of The Old Village.
* There are many choice restaurants/bars, several grocery stores and boutique shopping located within a mile of this house.
* Beautiful Shem Creek is located 1 mile away and has many restaurants with waterfront dining, kayak and paddle board rentals, padi scuba shop and charter boat fishing.
* Sullivans Island is 3 miles away with a beautiful quiet beach, plenty of free parking, great restaurants, bars and boutique shops.
* Isle of Palms is 5 miles away offering a boardwalk atmosphere with souvenir stores, ice cream shops and beachfront dining. There is a charge for parking in the boardwalk area and free parking in residential areas.
* Patriots Point is 2.5 miles away. The Yorktown (WWII aircraft carrier) is located here and a water taxi to downtown Charleston or Fort Sumter.
* Downtown Charleston is 5 miles away. Where you can take a walk back in time on the cobblestone streets, shop at the open air market on Market Street, visit the waterfront aquarium, enjoy the many fine restaurants and nightlife.
***Please keep in mind this home is in a quiet residential area. We do not allow any parties, get-togethers, rehearsal dinners or anything else of the sort. If you plan to stay up late making noise that is disturbing to other residents this is not the home for you. The Town of Mt Pleasant has a very strict 10 pm noise ordinance. If the police show up to ask for your cooperation, they will do so with a $1000 fine for you.
*Thank you for your interest in my vacation home! Hope to see you soon!