This beautiful post and beam Carriage House rests on the 5 acre Victorian Linwood House property surrounded by lush gardens and tall trees. This home is perfectly appointed with all of the ammenities you need to relax and rejuvenate. Induldge yourself in the soaker tub or enjoy a rain shower to unwind from your perfect day in nature's wonders.
This three level Station House is a 1200 square foot open concept timber framed home.
This unique layout includes:
• Large upper open loft with queen bed, single bed, and open ensuite bathroom including a soaker tub. The sitting area includes a 27' flat screen tv with a DVD player.
The Main floor has a:
• Enclosed bedroom with queen size bed.
• Luxury bathroom with deluxe shower, toilet and sink
• Sitting room with high ceilings
• Kitchen with a large convection microwave, stove top, small fridge and dining area (well equipped with toaster, coffee pot, blender, dishes, etc.)
The downstairs includes:
• Single bed with couch and TV.
There is wireless internet, washer/dryer, and a lovely patio overlooking a brook and pond – with comfy outdoor furniture. Roberts Creek is 20 minutes from Gibsons (ferry) or Sechelt. The Carriage House is a 3 minute drive (or 20 min walk) to the Sunshine Coast Golf Course and Roberts Creek Beach (with a general store, quaint shops, and fabulous restaurants). Great place to kayak!
Let this be your home away from home. A very special place to relax and create memories.