The Courtyard Miami Beach Vacation Rentals Are Located In The Art Deco District.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Our apartment was very clean & well equipped. Great accommodations in the upstairs unit we stayed in. Great location for shopping & a lot of restaurants within walking distance. Walked to the beach easily. We rented a car at the airport parking was 4 blocks in a garage from apartment. Would stay here again.
Smelly mattress, rat poison smell, many lesser problems. Comparable to a
We have stayed at several VRBO properties. This is the first negative review we have written, with regrets that it is necessary.
The first night the bed smelled bad; I awoke at 5am because I did not want to sleep in the bed anymore. I believe the mattress cover had rarely been laundered; it was stained, and I felt unsanitary. We reported this to the property manager. He quickly had the situation resolved. But the experience was disappointing and distressing.
Then the unit began to smell. We were told rat poison had been used on the property; we were smelling dead rats/animals. The manger agreed that the unit smelled bad on his visit. We moved to a hotel for the final three days, at a cost of another $1158.
The above items are major matters, but there were more problems:
* the fabric arm chair in the living room was filthy and stained; we covered it with towels before sitting on it,
* the plastic sofa in the living room had two burn marks on an armrest where someone had set down a hot iron,
* the toilet seat was so loosely attached that it was in danger of falling off,
* the door to the bathroom would neither fully close or lock,
* plywood on the side of the bathroom cabinet had expanded and was protruding from the cheap plastic laminate,
* half the rungs for the (worn) shower curtain hooks were rusted,
* both end tables in the master bedroom had cigarette burns on them,
* the kitchen floor appeared to be dirty (I believe it may have been the pattern on the floor, designed to hide dirt, but my partner felt the floor was dirty),
* there was inadequate flatware (specifically, about four of each item; we had to hand wash all flatware as it made no sense to be constantly running the dishwasher),
* the bases of the kitchen sink faucets were loaded with black gunk that seeped out during use (the impression was that they had never been cleaned),
* there were no screens on the windows, or knobs; it was very difficult to close the windows once opened,
* a few days into the stay a dead cockroach was found under the sink.
The people at the property were very responsive, notably Joel and Alma. The above faults are the responsibility of the property owner.
Several requests for a refund, to the property owner and VRBO, were denied or ignored.
Caution: regarding the VRBO “Book with Confidence guarantee"…is meaningless.
Bottom line: the unit was what one would expect at a cheap hotel.
Cleans and convenient
It was great! Easy check in and out. Very clean and very spacious
Excellent apartment, well located. A thousand compliments to Jay and Daniel. Nicole was not very friendly.
Appartement insalubre, matériel dégradés, cuisine sous équipées manque d'ustancils, aucun matériel de ménage, fenêtre au rdc en non changé en plexi pas à la hauteur du prix payé pour 15 jours point positif la situation géographique ce qui fait très cher pour le seul point positif. Je posterai des photos sur Google
Royal Stays Miami
- english, french, spanish