Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 6 - 6 adults6 adults
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No parties. If rule is broken, you will be asked to leave and receive no refund. Hot tub turned off $100 fee.
The picture is a fair representation of the view from the property. What you don't see however is that the property is in transition and there are piles of debris, construction and otherwise, around the grounds. Gwen is a great host and was very responsive regarding any questions we had regarding the check in. The house was quaint and "funky", and in need of some general upkeep (paint, etc).
Here were our issues:
1) The property description does not mention how remote the location is and the fact that it is on a gravel road. We had actually planned on staying at the property while we were on a motorcycle vacation, and the gravel road would have been a problem (fortunately or unfortunately we had mechanical issues that forced us to rent a car for this leg of our trip).
2) The one shower on the property had limited water pressure, and very little water pressure if water was running elsewhere. Plus, the water would only get up to a luke warm temperature at its hottest. Other facets provided hotter water, so it must have been mechanical with the shower controller.
3) The hot tub was at best 2/3 full, and there was "bubble-wrap" on top of the water that had to be removed after you lifted the cover. I am assuming this was some sort of insulation to keep the water hot. It was a hassle. Also, there was no step to get into the tub. Assuming the wall of the hot tub is 36", I have a 30" in-seam...you get the picture.
Remote but worth it.
Nice property, nice view I think - too much fire smoke in the air. Would stay here again for sure if Gwen allows it.
Makes Time Slow Down
This is the perfect rental for anyone needs to slow down and enjoy life!
Incredible views of neighboring vineyards and countryside, and on clearer days, Mount St. Helens and Mt. Hood are visble on the horizon! It is perfect for sitting on the deck in comfortable lounge chairs, or in the hot tub.
The wifi and TVs in the home provide sufficient opportunity for those that need to stay connected or enjoy streaming movies.
The home is beautifully decorated. The beds are comfortable, with plenty of linens and extra blankets, and lots of towels. The kitchen is well stocked with dishes, utensils, and small appliances to make food prep easy.
The owner is kind, accommodating, helpful, and quick to respond.
The only thing to be aware of, is that if you have a large group, there is only 1 shower. But the large, relaxing tub in the 2nd bathroom is wonderful!
You'll love renting this home!
29th Annual Girls Trip
We had a wonderful time in Portland. This property was very convenient to most everything we had on our list to do. The home was spacious, clean and very well stocked! The only issue we had was trying to learn the main smart tv in the living room - we are not that tech smart, and the master bedroom was pretty chilly during our stay and we were not able to get it warm by adjusting the remote thermostat. But we just covered up more - not a huge deal. We would recommend this property to anyone wanting to be at a good location between Portland and the coast. We would definately stay here again.
Great views, comfortable beds, lovely stay!
Gwen is a great host and was easy to communicate with. We were in town for my graduation and the place was perfect for the occasion. We enjoyed the lovely views from the deck and the hot tub as well as relaxing inside. Easy access and entry as well. We'll come again if ever the occasion arises! Thank you Gwen!
Becca and her parents were amazing guests! Enjoyed being able to accommodate them for her graduation. They left everything so tidy and were a joy to have in my home looking forward to them coming again!