|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Relax along Alabama’s shoreline in this spacious 3-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium. Located on the 6th floor of Phoenix VII, the beach getaway sleeps ten.
· Comfortable queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television in warm and inviting living area
· White appliances, lovely tile backsplash, and granite countertops in fully equipped kitchen
· Dining area features wood table that seats six and kitchen counter that seats two
· Relaxing master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Granite vanity counter with walk in tile sliding glass door shower and handicap bar
· Second bedroom with one king size bed and third with two queens
· Washer and dryer within condo
· Patio furniture on balcony to enjoy beautiful Gulf front view
Plenty of room for us in this condo with such easy access to the beach.
Parking was tight in a very crowded lot with the handicapped spaces never
available. There were 7 of us and we were given only 7 towels which for a
group heavy on teen girls was not nearly enough. And not one square of toilet
paper in the bathroom. That made a 3 am arrival especially traumatic. I knew we
Would have to replenish paper goods but to start with nothing?!?!?
All in all though, a good trip on a beautiful weekend. We would return again.