About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Relaxation sets in as soon as you cross the threshold of this beachfront 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom condominium on the 4th floor of Island Winds East.
· Queen sleeper sofa and flatscreen television in living area with gorgeous Gulf view.
· Kitchen with crisp white cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
· Seating for four at dining area table and three at kitchen bar.
· Beautiful wood flooring throughout living, dining, kitchen, and bedroom.
· Queen-size bed and television in the master bedroom.
· Master bathroom features tiled shower and tub combination plus granite countertop.
· Balcony seating overlooking the Gulf.
Island Winds East Units: Onsite parking is limited to one (1) parking pass per unit, regardless of size during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival event. Additional parking available offsite. Subject to change.
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Entrance to the condo needs painting.
Love the convenience to everything. No wait time at elevators!!
Beautiful Inside and Breathtaking View
Although the condo was small, it was beautiful inside. The only downside about being directly in front of the elevator was the constant noise throughout the night. The bedroom being next to the hallway was not ideal.
Amber: Thank you for your positive review and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay here. Island Winds East has just completed a $3 million remodel of the complex and this owner used the down time to update and remodel their unit too. The upside of having the bedroom on the hallway is that you have the entire living and dining room looking over the beautiful Gulf of Mexico and the sugar white sands of our area. We look forward to seeing you back soon!