|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
**Renovations to Island Winds East, totaling $2.5 million, were completed in April 2016. All units now have floor-to-ceiling, high-performance windows and sliding-glass balcony doors.**
Relaxation sets in as soon as you cross the threshold of this gulf front 1-bedroom 1-bathroom condominium on the 4th floor of Island Winds East.
· Queen sleeper sofa and flat screen television in living area with gorgeous gulf view
· Kitchen with crisp white cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
· Seating for four at dining area table and three at kitchen bar
· Beautiful wood flooring throughout living, dining, kitchen, and bedroom
· Master bedroom with queen size bed and television
· Master bathroom features tiled shower and tub combination plus granite countertop
· Balcony seating overlooking the Gulf
Island Winds East Units: Onsite parking is limited to one (1) parking pass per unit, regardless of size during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival event. Additional parking available offsite. Subject to change.
Although the condo was small, it was beautiful inside. The only downside about being directly in front of the elevator was the constant noise throughout the night. The bedroom being next to the hallway was not ideal.