|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
**Renovations to Island Winds East, totaling $2.5 million, were completed in April 2016. All units now have floor-to-ceiling, high-performance windows and sliding-glass balcony doors.**
Located on the lowest level of Islands Winds East, this cozy and welcoming 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condominium sleeps four to create your home away from home.
· Flat screen television and queen sofa sleeper in the living area
· Fully equipped kitchen with crisp white cabinets and appliances.
· Tile floor throughout the condo
· Dining area seats four
· King size bed and flat screen television in master bedroom
· Master bathroom with shower and tub combination
· Gulf front view and just steps from the sugar white sand
Island Winds East Units: Onsite parking is limited to one (1) parking pass per unit, regardless of size during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival event. Additional parking available offsite. Subject to change.
Room was great. Air is cold and beds were fine. No issues whatsoever. Lived it.
Overall the stay was good. We were disappointed at how small the unit was. Didn't like being by the elevator and the bed being at the front door entrance. The ice maker did not work. Probably would not stay in this unit again.