About the property
- House1400 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
3bd/2ba, smoke & pet free home, full of natural light located on the golf course
Be our guest at our beautiful chalet in Eagle Crest Resort near Bend. Featuring 3 bedrooms + loft, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen w/ dishwasher, laundry and a lovely patio with uninterrupted golf course views- this place will allow you to experience the great outdoors while enjoying the comforts of home. All new floor coverings and paint.
We own and manage our home ourselves. You won't have to deal with a property management company or pay their 'service charges'.
Central Oregon has something to do for everyone. For outdoor enthusiasts, you can hike, jog, swim, golf, bike, ski, kayak, rock climb (you get the idea). 9 inches rain a year = 300 days of sunshine, which is music to your ears if you live on the rainy side. There are literally hundreds of trails and parks to keep you exploring for months. If you want something more relaxing, there are excellent restaurants in the area, tax free shopping at the Bend outlet stores, and many scenic drives all around. Or you can read a book by the fireplace, catch some rays on the patio, soak in the jetted bathtub, watch a Netflix movie on the HDTV, surf the web via WiFi, or use the spa at the Eagle Crest resort.
• 3 Bedrooms plus loft. Master bedroom includes queen bed, 2nd bedroom has queen bed, 3rd bedroom with double bed, and a futon in the loft area. All linens included.
• 2 full bathrooms with tubs (one with jets) and showers in both. Towels provided.
• Kitchen: Fully equipped with full size appliances (fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave), small appliances (coffee maker, toaster, blender, crock pot etc), dishes, pots & pans, cutlery, can opener, wine opener, bakeware, spices etc.
• Patio: dining table & 8 chairs, one chaise, propane bbq and lots of grass to sit or play on.
• Great Room: HDTV, Blu-ray DVD player w/ NetFlix and Pandora, stereo, iHome dock w/ speakers to play music from your ipad/iphone/smartphone.
• For Work: WiFi throughout, small desk with office chair. We get full cell signal w/ AT&T.
• For kids: Bathroom step stool, toys and board games.
• Other: Central heating and cooling (A/C). Full washer and dryer. Private parking for 2 cars.
• Electronic front door lock w/ key pad access - which means no more fumbling with lock boxes when you arrive
• DCCA# 1038.
Eagle Crest resort is conveniently situated between Sisters, Redmond and Bend. Nestled among the majestic Cascade Mountains, the resort is huge and covers over 1700 acres (7+ miles from one end to the other) and is surrounded by ancient Juniper trees. The property includes:
- 11 miles of paved biking trails, many more unpaved
- 3 sports centers, 5 swimming pools, hot tubs, fitness equipment, basketball, tennis, playgrounds etc.
- An outdoor 'water spray park', awesome for kids (and adults who want to be a kid) in the summer.
- Three 18-hole golf courses, mini golf, practice putting course and 2 driving ranges.
- Cool geocaches to explore. Hiking trails along the Deschutes river, on the nearby buttes or around the resort.
- Bike rentals (Tip: One $10 membership card provides 50% discount for the whole family)
- Horseback riding
- Restaurants, (a rather pathetic) mini-market, and many other amenities.
- ~10 mins away from Fred Meyer, 15 min from Trader Joe's (Tip: try their awesome collection of pre-cooked fresh and frozen entrees and reasonably priced wines).
Your stay includes up to 6 passes that provide admission to all three sports centers and pools. You will probably find yourself alternating between spending time around the resort, and using it as a base to discover the surrounding area.
This is our family home where we simply love spending time and enjoying all the outdoor activities Central Oregon has to offer. Staying here is our family tradition. We hope you too will find love it as much as we do!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
About Julie Gupta
We're an active, fun-loving family that lives in Portland, Oregon. We love traveling and spending time with our family & friends - as much of it outdoors as possible.
Julie Gupta purchased this House in 2013
Why Julie Gupta chose Redmond
We've visited Central Oregon's various resorts (Sunriver, Black Butte Ranch, Brasada Ranch, Eagle Crest, Bend, etc.) for several years and finally decided to buy our own place at our favorite - Eagle Crest. Our kids simply love it, and we've found they have a new appreciation for the outdoors. Their favorite activities include hunting for golf balls (like a year long Easter egg hunt), watching the rabbits and deer just outside the chalet, geocaching, riding bikes, swimming, skiing etc. There's something to do here throughout the year. Unlike Sunriver or Black Butte Ranch, Eagle Crest is less crowded and a lot brighter with expansive multi-mountain views. Its also a bit warmer in the winter and rarely has snow on the roads. If you love the outdoors and are interested in discovering the area, email us for a week-long itinerary of fun things to do. ****************
What makes this House unique
Unlike townhomes and condos in Eagle Crest, the chalets are detached from each other offering more privacy. Lots of exposed wood throughout provides a relaxing 'mountain cabin’ feel. This particular unit has a uniquely large grassy side yard and back yard, plus a much larger dining room window overlooking an ancient Juniper tree - making it light and bright inside. And it includes the technology we can't live without - WiFi, HDTV, Blu-ray DVD player with Netflix and Pandora, iHome speaker dock for your Pad/iPhone/smartphone, front door with electronic key pad (so you can check-in at any time and don't have to worry about finding keys) etc.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Nice cabin style home on a golf course
We enjoyed our stay here. The kitchen is well stocked with most of the appliances and gadgets a person could need. The beds are comfortable and the place was clean. We were a little short on towels so you might want to bring your own. The home has a small deck that overlooks a golf course and there are plenty of walking paths to enjoy (often being crossed by golf carts). We saw geese, deer, and ground squirrels as we wandered around the community.
Very clean! Wonderful place!
Quiet, clean, charming with everything we needed.
Great location, cute house with everything we needed.
What an awesome place!
We stayed in Redmond for 2 weeks. This quiet well kept chalet was the perfect retreat for our vacation. We spent most of the time on adventures in the natural beauty of south central Oregon but always looked forward to coming back to our cozy, comfortable , well-equipped cabin overlooking the peaceful golf course fairway. We are so glad we found this place and the owners were very "hands on" to ensure that our stay went well. We hope to come back soon, thank you!
Clean and bright rental Eagle Ridge!
Very clean with comfortable beds on Eagle Ridge golf course. My husband loved to sit outside in the evenings and look at the stars....no light pollution here! We would not hesitate to rent this home again!
Clean and well maintained Chalet!
This chalet is homey and close to the Eagle Crest Resort. We were in town for a conference and it fit our needs perfectly! Very clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this property.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
If you're wondering about fees and why people charge them: cleaning fee goes to housekeeper, tax to county & state, and damage protection to VRBO. We do have a minimum 3 night stay during holiday weekends.