Be our guest at our beautiful chalet in Eagle Crest Resort near Bend. Featuring 3 bedrooms + loft, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen w/ dishwasher, laundry and a lovely patio with uninterrupted golf course views- this place will allow you to experience the great outdoors while enjoying the comforts of home. All new floor coverings and paint.
We own and manage our home ourselves. You won't have to deal with a property management company or pay their 'service charges'.
Central Oregon has something to do for everyone. For outdoor enthusiasts, you can hike, jog, swim, golf, bike, ski, kayak, rock climb (you get the idea). 9 inches rain a year = 300 days of sunshine, which is music to your ears if you live on the rainy side. There are literally hundreds of trails and parks to keep you exploring for months. If you want something more relaxing, there are excellent restaurants in the area, tax free shopping at the Bend outlet stores, and many scenic drives all around. Or you can read a book by the fireplace, catch some rays on the patio, soak in the jetted bathtub, watch a Netflix movie on the HDTV, surf the web via WiFi, or use the spa at the Eagle Crest resort.
• 3 Bedrooms plus loft. Master bedroom includes queen bed, 2nd bedroom has queen bed, 3rd bedroom with double bed, and a futon in the loft area. All linens included.
• 2 full bathrooms with tubs (one with jets) and showers in both. Towels provided.
• Kitchen: Fully equipped with full size appliances (fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave), small appliances (coffee maker, toaster, blender, crock pot etc), dishes, pots & pans, cutlery, can opener, wine opener, bakeware, spices etc.
• Patio: dining table & 8 chairs, one chaise, propane bbq and lots of grass to sit or play on.
• Great Room: HDTV, Blu-ray DVD player w/ NetFlix and Pandora, stereo, iHome dock w/ speakers to play music from your ipad/iphone/smartphone.
• For Work: WiFi throughout, small desk with office chair. We get full cell signal w/ AT&T.
• For kids: Bathroom step stool, toys and board games.
• Other: Central heating and cooling (A/C). Full washer and dryer. Private parking for 2 cars.
• Electronic front door lock w/ key pad access - which means no more fumbling with lock boxes when you arrive
• DCCA# 1038.
Eagle Crest resort is conveniently situated between Sisters, Redmond and Bend. Nestled among the majestic Cascade Mountains, the resort is huge and covers over 1700 acres (7+ miles from one end to the other) and is surrounded by ancient Juniper trees. The property includes:
- 11 miles of paved biking trails, many more unpaved
- 3 sports centers, 5 swimming pools, hot tubs, fitness equipment, basketball, tennis, playgrounds etc.
- An outdoor 'water spray park', awesome for kids (and adults who want to be a kid) in the summer.
- Three 18-hole golf courses, mini golf, practice putting course and 2 driving ranges.
- Cool geocaches to explore. Hiking trails along the Deschutes river, on the nearby buttes or around the resort.
- Bike rentals (Tip: One $10 membership card provides 50% discount for the whole family)
- Horseback riding
- Restaurants, (a rather pathetic) mini-market, and many other amenities.
- ~10 mins away from Fred Meyer, 15 min from Trader Joe's (Tip: try their awesome collection of pre-cooked fresh and frozen entrees and reasonably priced wines).
Your stay includes up to 6 passes that provide admission to all three sports centers and pools. You will probably find yourself alternating between spending time around the resort, and using it as a base to discover the surrounding area.
This is our family home where we simply love spending time and enjoying all the outdoor activities Central Oregon has to offer. Staying here is our family tradition. We hope you too will find love it as much as we do!