You've Found it! Bright, Pet Free, Owner Managed Home on Golf Course W/ Wifi(25 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3bd/2ba, smoke & pet free home, full of natural light located on the golf course
We own and manage our home ourselves. You won't have to deal with a property management company or pay their 'service charges'.
Central Oregon has something to do for everyone. For outdoor enthusiasts, you can hike, jog, swim, golf, bike, ski, kayak, rock climb (you get the idea). 9 inches rain a year = 300 days of sunshine, which is music to your ears if you live on the rainy side. There are literally hundreds of trails and parks to keep you exploring for months. If you want something more relaxing, there are excellent restaurants in the area, tax free shopping at the Bend outlet stores, and many scenic drives all around. Or you can read a book by the fireplace, catch some rays on the patio, soak in the jetted bathtub, watch a Netflix movie on the HDTV, surf the web via WiFi, or use the spa at the Eagle Crest resort.
• 3 Bedrooms plus loft. Master bedroom includes queen bed, 2nd bedroom has queen bed, 3rd bedroom with double bed, and a futon in the loft area. All linens included.
• 2 full bathrooms with tubs (one with jets) and showers in both. Towels provided.
• Kitchen: Fully equipped with full size appliances (fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave), small appliances (coffee maker, toaster, blender, crock pot etc), dishes, pots & pans, cutlery, can opener, wine opener, bakeware, spices etc.
• Patio: dining table & 8 chairs, one chaise, propane bbq and lots of grass to sit or play on.
• Great Room: HDTV, Blu-ray DVD player w/ NetFlix and Pandora, stereo, iHome dock w/ speakers to play music from your ipad/iphone/smartphone.
• For Work: WiFi throughout, small desk with office chair. We get full cell signal w/ AT&T.
• For kids: Bathroom step stool, toys and board games.
• Other: Central heating and cooling (A/C). Full washer and dryer. Private parking for 2 cars.
• Electronic front door lock w/ key pad access - which means no more fumbling with lock boxes when you arrive
• DCCA# 1038.
Eagle Crest resort is conveniently situated between Sisters, Redmond and Bend. Nestled among the majestic Cascade Mountains, the resort is huge and covers over 1700 acres (7+ miles from one end to the other) and is surrounded by ancient Juniper trees. The property includes:
- 11 miles of paved biking trails, many more unpaved
- 3 sports centers, 5 swimming pools, hot tubs, fitness equipment, basketball, tennis, playgrounds etc.
- An outdoor 'water spray park', awesome for kids (and adults who want to be a kid) in the summer.
- Three 18-hole golf courses, mini golf, practice putting course and 2 driving ranges.
- Cool geocaches to explore. Hiking trails along the Deschutes river, on the nearby buttes or around the resort.
- Bike rentals (Tip: One $10 membership card provides 50% discount for the whole family)
- Horseback riding
- Restaurants, (a rather pathetic) mini-market, and many other amenities.
- ~10 mins away from Fred Meyer, 15 min from Trader Joe's (Tip: try their awesome collection of pre-cooked fresh and frozen entrees and reasonably priced wines).
Your stay includes up to 6 passes that provide admission to all three sports centers and pools. You will probably find yourself alternating between spending time around the resort, and using it as a base to discover the surrounding area.
This is our family home where we simply love spending time and enjoying all the outdoor activities Central Oregon has to offer. Staying here is our family tradition. We hope you too will find love it as much as we do!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Broadband Wi-Fi internet access.
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course Front
- Golf Course View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 6 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning $95 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 9.8%
If you're wondering about fees and why people charge them: cleaning fee goes to housekeeper, tax to county & state, and damage protection to VRBO.
We do have a minimum 3 night stay during holiday weekends.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We're an active, fun-loving family that lives in Portland, Oregon. We love traveling and spending time with our family & friends - as much of it outdoors as possible.
Why the Owner Chose Redmond, Oregon, United States of America:
We've visited Central Oregon's various resorts (Sunriver, Black Butte Ranch, Brasada Ranch, Eagle Crest, Bend, etc.) for several years and finally decided to buy our own place at our favorite - Eagle Crest. Our kids simply love it, and we've found they have a new appreciation for the outdoors. Their favorite activities include hunting for golf balls (like a year long Easter egg hunt), watching the rabbits and deer just outside the chalet, geocaching, riding bikes, swimming, skiing etc. There's something to do here throughout the year. Unlike Sunriver or Black Butte Ranch, Eagle Crest is less crowded and a lot brighter with expansive multi-mountain views. Its also a bit warmer in the winter and rarely has snow on the roads. If you love the outdoors and are interested in discovering the area, email us for a week-long itinerary of fun things to do. ****************
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Unlike townhomes and condos in Eagle Crest, the chalets are detached from each other offering more privacy. Lots of exposed wood throughout provides a relaxing 'mountain cabin’ feel. This particular unit has a uniquely large grassy side yard and back yard, plus a much larger dining room window overlooking an ancient Juniper tree - making it light and bright inside. And it includes the technology we can't live without - WiFi, HDTV, Blu-ray DVD player with Netflix and Pandora, iHome speaker dock for your Pad/iPhone/smartphone, front door with electronic key pad (so you can check-in at any time and don't have to worry about finding keys) etc.
- Primary: 5039704039
- Secondary: 5039532508
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Hiking trail along the Deschutes River inside Eagle Crest Resort
Luxury cabin w/ floor to ceiling windows for un-obstructed golf course views .
Look at the ancient Juniper tree out of the large dining room window (unique)
Enjoy gorgeous views from the patio. Has plenty of seating and a BBQ.
Downstairs 3rd bedroom with double bed, walk-in closet & teddy bears.
Vaulted upstairs suite with jetted tub, TV and a full bathroom.
Local art and Juniper woodwork throughout the chalet.
Large grassy area outside. See if you can find the 'tunnels' in the big tree.
Mini golf and driving range a short walk from our home.
Literally hundreds of hike and bike trails with beautiful vistas - Tumalo Falls
Welcome to beautiful Central Oregon - the three sisters are in the background
Owner owned and operated! Gorgeous 3 bed + loft, 2 bath home on the golf course
New 46" TV, Blu-ray DVD, Netflix, stereo. Brand new flooring and paint.
Extremely well equipped kitchen makes eating-in fun.
Downstairs 2nd bedroom. All beds are Sealy Posturepedic & extremely comfortable
Downstairs full bathroom with tub/shower combo
All bedrooms have built in dressers or closets
Upstairs loft with queen futon and desk where you can work & enjoy the views.
New ultra capacity washer and dryer, detergent, iron, hair dryers etc.
5 pools, 3 sports centers and a kids 'sprayground'. Free passes included.
Nearby Smith Rock state park, great to sightsee, hike, kayak, rock climb etc
Winter fun - ~40 minutes drive from Mt Bachelor and Hoodoo.
Views of the Cascades from the resort. Just book it already! Call 503 970 4039
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 12, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.