About the property
- Condo1489 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Private Ground Floor/handicap / 3br+bunk/3ba/2 King Beds/new Master Br Mattress
Unit C206 unique features:
** Walk out from your patio directly to the pool or grill
** Tons of grass right off your patio for privacy, playing catch (Like having your own backyard!)
** Park within feet of the unit in covered parking deck
**2King size beds: one in each master bedroom
** Brand new King size bed in master- High End Serta iSeries Plush (November 2014)
** 2 year old King size mattress in 2nd bedroom
** Brand new Queen size bed in 3rd bedroom- Serta (January 2017)
** Brand new HVAC unit (December 2014)
** Brand new Dishwasher (2014)
** Brand new Washer and Dryer (2014)- Full Size
** 100% tile floor - no more dirty carpet
** Same floor as splash pool & heated pool
** Never step on an elevator, pool & car on same level as unit
** Free wifi
** Free Netflix (Netflix logged in with TV mounted in Kids bunk area)
** Playstation 3 (PS3) with two controllers and games
** New lighting- Kitchen canned lights and dining room light
** New dining room table
** New sofa and love seat
** Smart TV (Wifi with Netflix logged in) mounted in kid bunk area
This magnificent unit has a view of the tropical gardens and pools. Unit C206 has been professionally designed with the beach in mind. Decorated in wonderful shades of green, blue, and coral this unit radiates charm. The unit has an open floor plan that leads to a private spacious balcony with outdoor furniture. The condominium’s kitchen is well appointed with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and beautifully tiled floors. All dishes, cooking utensils, and bake ware are provided to complete and serve meals. The dining area has a table with seating for six people. This beautiful unit offers a twin bunk area for extra accommodations. The open living room houses a queen sofa sleeper, flat screen tv, and dvd player. There is a full bathroom located off the main hallway near the bunk alcove. The master bedroom features a king bed (brand new as of june 2013), private bath with stand up shower and garden tub, flat screen tv, and dvd player. The second bedroom includes a king bed, flat screen tv, and dvd player. The third bedroom offers a queen bed, flat screen tv, and dvd player. This unit has a laundry room with stackable washer/dryer for your convenience. Wi-fi is also available in the unit. This unit is handicap accessible and offers wider door frames, shower bars, pedestal sinks, and lower counters.
The patio is tucked away at the back of the complex with approximately 100 feet of grass separating your space from the gate to the pool area. You will enjoy the garden and pool view from your patio without the noise.
We provide the best of both worlds- access directly to the owner to book your unit and local professional management services in case something requires immediate attention.
***This unit sleeps 10 people max. Additional people will be charged $25 per person
***Check out our Azure condo at VRBO 673642****
Waterscape unique features:
• once you have groceries you never have to get in your car again – see restaurants & activities
• courtyard design reminiscent of a six star caribbean resort
• four pool areas: one heated seasonally, one with zero entry access and waterfall, lazy river, and pool designed for toddlers (fenced, covered pavilion play area, built in water toys, and a waterslide)
• eight+ weber stainless steel grills throughout the courtyard
• two hot tubs located in the courtyard area
• poolside cafe run seasonally by fudpuckers serving food, beer, and frozen drinks
• weekly movie night in the pool and daily activities for the kids seasonally based upon occupancy
• 490 feet of beach directly in front of complex
• thoughtful beach entry area complete with four fresh water showers, two foot washing stations, and shoe storage area on wooden railing (leave items at your own risk)
• state of the art fitness center with life fitness equipment and lcd tv’s on cardio equipment
• game room off the lobby
• over 700 covered parking spaces
• 24 hour security
Directly across the street:
• old bay steamer: laid back excellent upscale broiled seafood
• helen back cafe: excellent eat in or takeout pizza, fun sports bar on the bay with live music
• cash’s: beer, wine, & liquor
Restaurants, bars, and activities within walking distance (.5 miles or less)
• eight restaurants: ranging from extremely casual to upscale
• gulfarium: meet the dolphins
• okaloosa county pier: fishing tackle and pole rental
• the board walk complex: offers on the ocean dining, arcade, upscale shopping, bars, live music, playground for the kids, and volleyball courts
• howl at the moon: dueling piano bar overlooking the beach
• the swamp: live band bar on the beach open until 4 am certain nights
• alvin’s island: beach shop
Restaurants, bars, and activities a short drive away
• publix grocery: store (.7 m)
• harbor walk village: shopping, dining, fishing charter, and boat rentals (6 m)
• restaurant’s at harbor walk: ten (6 m)
• big kahuna water park: water slides (8 m)
• the track: go carts, mini golf, bumper rids, sky flyer, bungee jump, and arcade (8.8 m)
• destin commons: upscale open air mall (11 m)
• silver sands factory outlet: over 100 designer brand name outlet stores (15.7 m)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
About Property Manager
We are the Young's and we live in Franklin, Tn. We have a 8 year old daughter and a 3 year old boy. My family sure does love vacationing here at Waterscape. It never gets old! We hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Also check out our other condo VRBO 673642.
Property Manager purchased this Condo in 2013
Why Property Manager chose Ft Walton Beach
Waterscape is the perfect place to make family memories. Once we stayed here on vacation, we had to be apart of it. So we bought C206 soon after. It has been a wonderful experience and we look for to building many more memories here.
What makes this Condo unique
What sets our condo apart from others at Waterscape is that there is a huge grassy area that the kids love to play and pass ball right in front. The adults can seat on the patio and watch them while we talk and hang out. It makes the vacation!!!!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great family vacation
Great condo, all around comfy. Lots of room and loved being in the ground floor. You can’t go wrong with this place.
Great place to stay! Easy to work with owners!
Waterscape is hands down the best place to stay in the area!!! You won't be disappointed!! Great ground floor unit! Easy access to the pools and to parking! Nicely decorated! Beds were very comfortable! TV's in every room! Sparkling clean! Everything worked perfectly! Patio was spacious and patio furniture was wonderfully adequate for all of us! Owner was very easy to communicate with! Having extra beach chairs and beach toys was a great plus! We absolutely love having free beach service! Everything was as described! Highly recommend this unit. Closet hangers and a few pool noodles are the only things that were lacking for our family so we bought some and left them at the condo for others to use! The only downside to this unit, which is no fault of the owners, is that being a ground floor condo you have no ocean view. Thanks for a great place for our family to spend our vacation!!
Our first winter at Waterscape
Our first January and February on Okaloosa Island was a wonderful experience. We knew we were going to have cooler temps (than what we were used to in Ft Myers) but we were prepared for it. Great condo area for young and old and location is great. We enjoyed every minute of our stay!
Thanksgiving at the Beach
The condo was clean and comfortable, with everything we needed for our Thanksgiving gathering. My husband and I, daughter and family and son all had plenty of room. We got lucky and the weather was beautiful on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. My grandsons (2 & 4 yrs old) enjoyed the heated pool and even asked for the splash pad to be turned on, which they did. That was cold, but fun. The condo is walking distance to many attractions. The owners were quick to respond to any questions we had and very helpful.
Great location for families!
The condo was well equipped and perfect for our family. The beach was much fun and well within walking distance. We used the heated smaller pool as it was a little chilly. The big pool was drained due to a leak and when asked, the staff turned on the lazy river and kiddie splash pad. Can’t say enough about the staff or the owner of this condo! Wonderful vacation😎�
Great place to stay!
Loved it, we have stayed at Waterscape before and loved that time too. This was really nice being right by the pool for the kids.