Experience the best of Southwestern luxury in this breathtaking 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home in El Mirage. Spanning 1,407 square feet, this impressive home for 7 boasts a furnished patio, fully equipped gym, artificial turf, and much much more! Whether you spend your Grand Canyon State getaway watching Spring Training, trying your luck at the casino, or relaxing at the park, you'll look forward to unwinding in front of the 80-inch flat-screen Smart TVs night after night.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Couch
If you're looking to lounge in style, head onto the furnished patio and beat the heat. Boasting a textured acrylic deck, outdoor speakers, a flat-screen cable TV, refrigerator, and more, the patio is sure to be a centerpiece of your Valley of the Sun vacation.
Looking to make a splash? Walk through the backyard's remote-controlled misting system and jump in the pool. In addition to the color-changing LED lights and volleyball net, the pool features an underwater table, fish mosaics, and a large umbrella.
The backyard also offers an outdoor sauna, gas grill, 2 garden water features with soothing water sounds, and artificial turf. Once you hop out of the pool, spa, or sauna, an outdoor shower with hot water is there waiting for you.
When you need a break from the elements, head into the spacious living area and enjoy the iPad automated surround sound system. As you watch the Cardinals game on the 80-inch flat-screen Smart TV, you'll be living in the lap of luxury on the plush sectional.
No matter what Southwestern dish you choose to whip up in the fully equipped kitchen, you'll feel like you can 'Beat Bobby Flay.' With stainless steel appliances and expansive countertops, the kitchen has everything you'll need to wow your friends with your culinary skills.
Keep active on vacation in the massive home gym. Complete with a pull-up bar, dip bar, floor mats, and more, the air-conditioned gym feels like an NFL training facility.
As you stream your Netflix favorites on the master bedroom's flat-screen Smart TV, it'll be hard to stay awake in the cozy queen bed. Between the sounds of the desert winds outside the sliding glass door to the views of the star-speckled sky through the large windows, the master bedroom is the epitome of comfortable.
Take advantage of the gorgeous Arizona weather by spending some time in the area's many well-manicured parks. Whether you choose to run through Bicentennial Park, picnic at Gateway Park or sunbathe in Bill Gentry Park, you'll be within 10 minutes of your temporary abode.
Just 8 miles down the road, both Litchfield Park Historical Society Museum and Sun Cities Area Historical Society will stimulate your intellect and turn everyone into an expert in the area - ideal for the group’s history buffs.
For a break from the norm, head to Wildlife World Zoo or Desert Diamond Casino. With opportunities to marvel at African and South American animals or try your luck on the slots, these attractions are both fun and exciting.
The Valley of the Sun is truly a sports fans paradise. With the University of Phoenix Stadium, Talking Stick Resort Arena, and 2 Spring Training facilities within 20 minutes of the property, you'll be able to watch the best of the best at every sport!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Indoor amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TVs with Dish Network & Amazon Firestick, stainless steel appliances, a home gym, surround sound system, free WiFi, and more!
- The property also boasts a furnished patio, mini fridge, flat-screen Smart TV, misting system, outdoor sound system, hot tub, pool, underwater table, artificial turf, an outdoor sauna, outdoor shower, driveway parking for 2, and more!
- Unbeatable El Mirage Location - Within 10 minutes of several parks, 8 miles from museums, within 10 miles of Wildlife World Zoo and Desert Diamond Casino, and within an hour of several professional sports venues!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (2 Dogs Max)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that for stays longer than 21 days, an additional cleaning fee of $100 will be charged (recurring every 21 days)
- There will be an additional charge if guests buy movies on any of the TVs
- No early check ins