Experience the ultimate beach retreat at ‘The Harbor House,’ a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house in Pass Christian, Mississippi. With the capacity to accommodate up to 6 guests, this home is the perfect base to bring your friends or family for a relaxing getaway to the Gulf of Mexico. Rent bikes to cruise along the coast, dine at different restaurants sampling the unique cuisine or spend your days sunbathing at the beach, rest assured knowing that this cozy property awaits your return.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress (available upon request)
Arrive at your home-away-from-home and let the kids run off to play on the swing or shoot hoops while you unload the car and get settled in. Pour yourself a nice glass of wine and sit on the spacious porch to unwind while you watch the kiddos explore the yard.
Inside, the space offers an inviting living room with plush leather furniture, french doors and a flat-screen cable TV equipped with Roku. Turn on some music and whip up tasty snacks and beverages in the fully equipped kitchen to set out on the coffee table or 4-person kitchen table.
Keep it casual and bring the party out to the boathouse for a cookout utilizing the gas grill. A picnic table along with some other chairs and benches make it the perfect hangout spot to enjoy good food with great company.
As the evening comes to an end, breathe in the fresh air as you sip a nightcap from the porch with a front-row view of the sun setting over the beach. When you’re ready to retire, retreat back inside and claim either the king or queen bed, both with soft linens.
With the ocean just a short walk away, spend your days biking along the shores, wading in the waves, strolling the beach, or working on that perfect sun-kissed glow.
For an extraordinary dining experience, Whiskey Prime Steakhouse, located less than a mile away, receives their steaks fresh daily and purchases their seafood right off the docks of the Pass Christian Harbor just one block away. Try their sophisticated margarita, the lump crabmeat martini starter, or the roasted bone marrow served with crostinis. If you’re feeling brave, have the waiters help you shoot whiskey down the bone!
If you’re looking for a nice spot to relax with the group, spend the day at War Memorial Park which offers a playground, walking path, exercise stations, a gazebo and unparalleled views of the Gulf of Mexico. This park not only pays tribute to veterans, but also to local residence that lost their lives during Hurricanes Camille and Katrina. Stop by on Saturday mornings to pick up some fresh ingredients from the local farmers market.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, linens, towels, spacious porch, boathouse with a picnic table and chairs, gas grill, bikes, swing, basketball hoop, 2 flat-screen cable TVs equipped with Roku, free WiFi, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, boat parking and more
- Awesome Pass Christian location just steps from beach with easy access to restaurants, parks and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Gulfport–Biloxi International Airport, 14035 Airport Rd, Gulfport, MS 39503 (~16 miles away from property)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in