Upper unit recently remodeled with tasteful furnishings. Granite and maple kitchen cabinets with professional cooking ware. New comfortable king size bed. South-east facing patio with new gas grill, new patio furniture and umbrella. Use of entire garage with new specaled floor. Full cable package with hbo,showtime, and cinemax movies. Flat screen in living room and master, tvs in each room. Free Wi-Fi. Free long distance for U.S. and Canada.
- Condo1360 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay7 nights
2 Bed 2 Bath Over Looking Largest Pool In Desert Falls
- Calendar last updated:
- Sep 14, 2018
About Robert Ericksen
Growing up and living in the northwest our family has always enjoyed vacationing at Desert Falls. With our son now in first grade, we have decided to share our unit with others.
Robert Ericksen purchased this Condo in 1997
What makes this Condo unique
This is a unique propery with no others like it in Desert Falls.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
We had a nice time here, everything you need for a relaxing few days. The pool is right by you and it’s a quiet part of the neighborhood.
Great unit! Great location! Great owner to work with.
Dave & Cami
Comfortable; clean; great location and great owner.
Rob couldn’t be more accommodating and helpful. The property is well equipped and accessible to all Desert Falls and the Coachella Valley has to offer.
This was so convenient for me. The Condo was just the right size and had all the amenities needed and available. Liked it so much, staying through November.
Exceptional Owner with a Clean, Well-Equipped Property in a Great Location
We really enjoyed our time at this property. The owner was exceptionally cooperative and responsive. The property was very clean and offered a variety of amenities such as a complete kitchen including everything needed to entertain; three bicycles; and a pool and hot tub immediately behind the unit. Furnishings were very nice. The shower in the guest bathroom is a walk-in, but the bathtub/shower in the master bath could use updating, especially for ease of getting in and out. They are many activites in the area such as excellent golf, dining, and other recreational and cultural attractions. We particularly enjoyed a visit to Joshua Tree National Park and the Indian Canyons. We would definitely recommend this property to friends and relatives.
Great communication and a great experience
My wife and I spent a week at this property from Dec 26th to Jan 2nd and really enjoyed our time there.
- Communication, by far the best and quickest person I have dealt with on VRBO. Extremely well organized, quick to respond to questions, refunded our damage deposit very quickly. Really a pleasure to deal with
- The rooms and the place in general were a very good size, everything felt nicely laid out, furniture was comfortable, kitchen was a really good size and so were the bathrooms. Couch was comfortable and the setup with the TV was really good with a good cable package and a dvd player.
- Having the two cruiser bikes in the garage was great and although we didn't need it they also had a bicycle pump in the garage which was a nice subtle touch
Cons (keep in mind we gave it 5 stars so these are minor things that were not a big deal to us but could be to some so I will mention them)
- Even though the master bedroom had light blocking shades it didn't also have curtains so a lot of light could get in through the sides and top/bottom of shades. It was dark enough for us but could have been darker if you wanted to sleep in.
- Wifi could be spotty at times where it cut out for a bit but always came back and really wasn't a huge issue for us.
Overall we had a great experience, Rob provided great service, property was clean, well maintained, and well appointed and we would stay here again in a heart beat. Thanks Rob for going the extra mile.
Located in the Desert Falls Country Club with views of the course from the front and pool views from the back. Minutes from the award winning Desert Willow golf course and El Paseo shopping.
Additional information about rental rates
$125.00 departure cleaning fee