Plan your next lake escape to this quaint vacation rental apartment within walking distance of the Beaver Lake shoreline. Explore the lake on one of 2 kayaks provided, wander through Hobbs State Park, or explore the dozens of shops and galleries in Eureka Springs! The 'Studio Retreat' is a nature lover's paradise with room for up to 4 guests, a flat-screen TV, beach towels, an outdoor fire pit, lake access, and access to plenty of scenic hiking trails surrounding the lake.
Studio: Queen Bed, Full Futon Bed | Additional Sleeping: Inflatable Twin Mattress
Spend your days swimming in the refreshing lake waters near the 'Studio Retreat.' This cozy studio apartment features a space-maximizing layout perfect for a family or close friends.
Jumpstart your morning by enjoying complimentary fresh fruit and a cup of holistic tea or coffee at the 4-person dinette. The studio features 500 square feet of bright living space that is designed to highlight the studio's forested surroundings. Before you head out to Beaver Lake, prepare a hearty breakfast for your loved ones in the well-equipped kitchenette and map out your day.
After a sun-filled day on the lake, relax on the comfortable futon and watch a movie on the flat-screen TV with a VCR set up. If you have any work to get done, the desk next to the bed makes a perfect temporary office.
Finish off your lake day by roasting s'mores over a roaring bonfire at the fire pit and gazing up at the star-line Arkansas sky!
When it's time to call it a night, retreat to the comfortably furnished studio and drift to sleep on the cozy queen mattress. Additional accommodations can be found for up to 2 guests on the full futon in the living room and 1 guest on the twin inflatable mattress provided.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the scenic Beaver Lake. Fish for a prized catch, or enjoy lazy days swimming in the lake.
Hobbs State Park boasts over 12,000 acres of wildlife-filled land and an extensive 32-mile trail for biking, running, horseback riding, or walking! If you'd rather spend the day shopping, Pinnacle Hills Promenade center is just 20 miles away!
Just 17 minutes away, War Eagle Mill, a working grist mill, offers educations tours of the mills, a gift shop, and outdoor festivals depending on your time of visit - a perfect destination to bring the kids!
The town of Rogers is a 30-minute drive from the studio and has banks, hospitals, supermarkets and more. Drive 50 minutes to spend an afternoon at Eureka Springs, a quaint town filled with dozens of shops, restaurants, bars, and unique art galleries.
Some other ways to spend your days around the studio include visiting Bentonville, fishing on Beaver Lake, or dining at the delicious local restaurant in War Eagle mill!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette with a Brita water pitcher, complimentary coffee, holistic tea, and fruit, a furnished patio, a flat-screen TV with a VCR setup, en-suite bathroom, beach chairs and towels, ground-floor, 2-car driveway parking, free WiFi, and much more
- Enjoy access to top-notch shared amenities including lake access, 2 kayaks (must be requested through guest contact prior to arrival), an outdoor fire pit, and more.
- For an additional fee, Holistic Therapy such as dream interpretation, help with communication, cellular trauma release work, energy readings, and much more can be available upon request
- Fantastic Rogers location - A 7-minute walk from Beaver Lake, a 20-mile drive from Pinnacle Hills Promenade Center, 15 minutes from the Hobbs State Park Visitor Center, 30 minutes from Rogers, 50 minutes from Eureka Springs, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants!
- Nearest Airport: Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport - 1 Airport Blvd, Bentonville, AR 72712, ( ~ 31 miles away)
- Please contact Guest Contact 3 days prior to arrival to receive property and amenity information
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Maximum Occupancy: 4
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in