Complete with a picture-perfect panorama of Lake Dillon and the Continental Divide, this corner unit offers unparalleled views and proximity to all that Frisco has to offer. Catch the sunrise from your private balcony before catching the free bus to Copper Mountain only 15 minutes away. Skiing, hiking, fishing, mountain biking and much more are never too far from this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo for 6, conveniently located only 1.5 blocks from a Summit Stage stop!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Located in the Towers at Lakepoint, this 1,155-square-foot condo provides a prime location for exploring Summit County, and access to a shared hot tub and lounge area for après-adventure activities.
Start each morning with a front row seat to a spectacular sunrise on the private balcony overlooking sweeping mountain vistas. You’ll never have to worry about missing out on these views as the ones from inside this corner condo are just as impressive!
Outfitted with cathedral ceilings lined by skylights and full walls of picture windows, the great room will easily become your favorite spot to unwind. Enjoy the panoramic scenery painted with Lake Dillon and the mountains of the Continental Divide as you dine at the handcrafted wood table or decompress in the open living area.
Whether you’re lounging in front of the flat-screen TV and gas fireplace or preparing a homemade meal in the fully equipped kitchen, the alpine scenery serves as your perfect backdrop!
After a long day on the slopes or trails, soothe your aching muscles in the shared hot tub, or relax in front of the fire. When you are ready to call it a night, curl up under the covers of the king bed in the master bedroom or the queen bed in the second bedroom - each complete with a cable TV.
No matter your sport, this Frisco condo is centrally located for all kinds of outdoor fun - everything from hiking and mountain biking to skiing and snowshoeing. Walk no more than a block and a half to catch a ride on the Summit Stage bus servicing all Summit County ski areas.
Visit Breckenridge, Loveland, Arapahoe Basin, Keystone or Copper Mountain to get your fill of slopes and trails, or drive a little further out to check out Beaver Creek and Vail. If you’re in town during the summer, be sure to check the calendar to see what concert series and music events are happening at the resorts!
If you don’t feel like venturing too far, hiking, biking and snowshoeing opportunities can all be found right outside your backdoor! When you’re in need of a rest day, Frisco also offers a plethora of local shops and eateries.
Mere minutes from Lake Dillon, this condo is the perfect starting point for all of your off-land adventures. Try your hand at fly fishing or rent a watercraft from the Frisco Bay Marina!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and brushed nickel fixtures, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit washer and dryer, private balcony, panoramic mountain views, attached 1-car garage, shared hot tub and more
- Fantastic Frisco location - Minutes from Lake Dillon and 5 minute drive from the Summit Stage station! Six minutes from the Frisco Nordic Center, 12 minutes from Copper Mountain, 18 minutes from Keystone, 25 minutes from Breckenridge and 30 minutes from Vail
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249 (~94 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings of up to 14 considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in