Best centrally located year-round adventure venue in the area.
Offers value, location, easy garage/condo access, cleanliness, and is spacious but affordable with mountain views?
Look at our pictures first, then read our reviews. Email, call or text for clarification on anything.
What Our Guests Like and Comment On, and What We Think Makes Us Stand Out:
o Value: Least expensive of comparable units on or near Main Street
• On Main Street, across from Historic Park (Winter Kid Playground, Free Summer Concerts)
• Condo sits on Main Street but on the back of building, facing northern peaks; no 3am snowplow wake-ups
• Walk to 29 Restaurants, Shopping, Beauty & Health, Art, Visitor Center, Museum and Sports Rentals
• Centrally located for access to 5 World Class Ski Areas
• 1 minute walk to free Summit Stage to the Copper Mountain Center Village
• 5 minute walk to free Summit Stage to the Breckenridge Gondola
• 5 minute walk to free Summit Stage to Keystone, A-Basin, Safeway, Whole Foods, and Silverthorne
• 10 minute walk to Lake Dillon
• Only 25 minutes by car to Vail
o Clean: Super-cleaned by our Housekeeper—not a hit-and-miss cleaning service (check our reviews)
o Convenience: Small Complex (12 units), Underground Parking, Ski Locker, Elevator to Top Floor
o Space: 1450 sq ft on One Level; open kitchen, dining room, living room with cathedral ceilings, patio
o Mountain Views: Unrestricted views north and east at Buffalo, Chief, and Wichita Mountains.
o Quality Furniture: modern/rustic/new furniture; comfortable mattresses; Relax-the-Back Recliner
o Free Recreation Stuff:
• In Winter, sleds and snow pans
• In Summer, Bikes (1 Tandem; 3 Adult Path Bikes; 3 Kid Bikes); chairs for the Concert
o Hot Tub (Outdoor, Common Area): Heated path and steps (no slipping)
• Patio views to the south (looking at Historic Park, Mt Royal and Peak One)
o Computer Desk: Free WiFi; Canon Printer; USB Recharging Station
o Modern Interior: Hardwood floors; Granite; Stainless Steel; Berber Carpet; Rustic Décor
o Great Room: Recliner, Sofa and Love Seat; HDTV, Blu-Ray, Large Chess Table, Games, CDs, DVDs
o Sleeping: Sleeps 7 on 4 separate beds
o Large Master Bedroom: 16’ x 11’ with Queen Bed; Humana Zero Gravity Recliner; HDTV; Blu-Ray
o Second Bedroom: 15’ x 12’ with one Queen and one Twin Bed; HDTV; Blu-Ray
o Third Sleeping Area: Basset Queen Sofa Bed in Living Room; great reviews
o Large closets: We don’t block them with our own belongings
o Spacious Dining: Large Dining Table (6 chairs plus 3 folding chairs); Breakfast Bar (for 2+)
o Gas Fireplace:
• Heat in Winter; Atmosphere in Summer.
• Electronic starter on wall; no flue—no mess
o Full kitchen: Cook that gourmet meal; both casual and formal place settings; appliances (coffee pot, coffee grinder, toaster, large electric griddle, crock pot; Oster blender), plus a drawer full of spices
o Full size Washer and Dryer; Iron and Ironing board
Winter Activities and Amenities
o Christmas: Frisco is fully decorated and celebrating the holidays through springtime! You will love it!
o Frisco Adventure Park: Sledding, Snow Shoeing, Snow Tubing sledding. Take a day off from skiing/boarding, but keep the kids active. We supply sledding boards and pans.
o Proximity to 5 Ski Resorts, a little further to Beaver Creek, Loveland, Winter Park and Mary Jane
o Summit County Free Bus to all Summit County ski areas (and local shopping)
o Local pubs and restaurants you can walk to after skiing/boarding all day
o Heated garage and ski locker
o Wassail Days – early December for Two Weeks
o Winter Events details and dates, Google “Frisco Colorado Calendar of Events”
o Ski schools, championship mentoring
Summer Activities and Amenities
o We’re Still Skiing: Arapahoe Basin normally open until July (if nothing else go watch the lightly clad skiers)
o Minutes to: Hiking; biking (mountain and paved paths); fishing; golf (4 courses)
o River Rafting: multiple companies service our rivers
o Lake Dillon Water activities
• Frisco Marina on Lake Dillon (10 blocks): kayaking, boat tours; boat rentals
• Dillon Marina on Lake Dillon (20 minutes via the Dillon Dam Road): boat rentals and tours
o Summer concerts and kid activities: In Frisco across the street at Historic Park, and in Breckenridge, Keystone, Vail, Copper Mt, and Beaver Creek Resorts (check their Web Sites).
o Short Trips: Silverthorne (Outlet Malls); Leadville (historic); River Rafting (within 1 hour); Demolition Derby (August), Aspen Vail
• Take a day trip to Aspen via Independence Pass: Lunch in Aspen, hike at Maroon Bells, and then return via I-70 through Glenwood Canyon, and dine at Vail (25 miles to Frisco)
• Free “Summit Stage” County Buses (Breck; Copper, Outlets, Safeway, Whole Foods, Silverthorne Outlet Malls etc)
o Summer Events
• BBQ Challenge in June
• 4th of July Parade
• Frisco Fall Fest – September
• Breckenridge Oktoberfest – September
• Summer Events details and dates, Google “Frisco Colorado Calendar of Events”
Business Licenses: Frisco #3327; Colorado #29881190