Beautiful Oceanfront Hawaiian Condos! Vacation in Paradise(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4-5)
There is a barbeque with a cabana on the beach, where you can cook your dinner, socialize and watch the sun set. You can talk story with incredible people who have the aloha spirit and bask in the sunshine.
There is so much to do-swim on the white sand beach (our favorite is Mauna Kea), or visit beaches with green, black, yellow or red sand, boogey board on the disappearing White Sands Beach, surf, snorkel (our favorite spot is nearby Keahou Bay), dive day and night among lava caves, whale watch, swim with dolphins, watch sea life, visit Volcanos National Park and explore lush lava caves, engage inhorse back ride, ride a bike, run the Iron Man,visit a waterfall and swim in the cool pool, see tropical gardens and buy orchids, eat, drink and be merry, rest, relax or run all over the Big Island.
Please call us 510 521-7889 for more information and to book our condo today. Or email us or visit our website-we would be gald to share our adventures with you. We love the Big Island and you will be gald you visited our condo so you could come to this wonderful, warm, romantic place and stay at Casa! May you have a geat stay and all your dreams come true!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- These delux ocean front condos have a king-queen sized bed and a couch that is queen sized-so they sleep four comfortably, There is original artwork on the walls and the bedrooms have ample closet/dresser space, They are recently refurbished and sparkling clean, A welcome basket awaits you, as you enter, There is a fully stocked kitchen with dishes, pots and pans, a stove and oven, mirowave, sink, coffee maker and refridgerator, as well as laundry facitilies, There is a dining area and a living room with a couches and a chair, a TV, VCR/DVD and stereo, There is a lanai with an ocean view to sip your coffee and eat breakfast while watching the ocean and breathing the sea air, It is not to be missed! You can eat inside, on the lanai or outside in the barbeque area by the ocean and beach, The bathroom has a double sink, all the linens and towels plus a blow dryer, You will feel comfortable, relaxed and ready to swim in the salt water or fresh water pool!...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 - Apr 17, 2017
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $79
- cleaning $170
- amenities $70
Taxes are 9.25 and 4.166%. Prices are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Iron Man in October and Winter/Spring Rates are 160 a night plus tax! Extra person is$10.00 a night.Stays two weeks or over need to pay for two cleanings!
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Swimming on a white sand beach-Mauna Kea is our favorite, snoreling on nearby Keauhou Bay with sea turtles, tropical fish and manta rays, Hiking in Volcanos National Park and to the lava caves, diving at night, boogy boarding, swimming in the two pools, taking crusies, walking on the beach picking up shells, watching the sunset, mule and horse back riding, helicoptor rides, waterfalls in Hilo-Akaka and Hikiau-with tropical forests and swimming in the cool pools below, tropical gardens with waterfalls and orchids, watching the stars in the best air on Mauna Kea, running in the Iron man, dancing the hula at a luau, whale watching, swimming with dolphins, watching lava flow to the sea, visiting Hawaiian cowboys, visiting the City of Refuge, drinking Kona coffee and eating macadamian nuts with chocolate on them, learning about Hawaiian history, culture, and music, We would be happy to share our adventures with you, just give us a call-510 521-7889
Outside View from the Condo Lanai-A Romantic Hideway where your cares slip away!
This is the freshwater pool-there is a saltwater pool on the ocean-a rare treat!
Flowers on the walkway at Casa!!
One activity we like to do is visit the beautiful Hawaii waterfalls!!
Our favorite sunset view right in Casa!!
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.