Waunita Hot Springs Ranch historically offered only week long, all inclusive dude ranch stays. Now we offer a less expensive alternative for that special family reunion, corporate retreat, church retreat, ski trip, or get away. This historic lodge can now be called your home for several days or a week On the ground floor you will find a spacious dining hall that will easily accommodate groups up to 50. Comfy living areas where you can sit back and relax, read a book, watch tv, play a game of pool, work puzzles, play games or have meetings. The commercial kitchen is located on the ground floor as well and is equipped with a commercial walk-in freezer and walk-in cooler. A laundry area is located near the kitchen.
• Main Lodge: 18 bedrooms, 14 bathrooms located on the second floor
• 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom located on ground floor
• Hillside Lodge: 8 bedrooms, 8 baths.
Private, peaceful setting surrounded by ranch land and National Forest
• Deck overlooks outdoor kids play yard and BBQ pit
• Large windows & outdoor porches with sweeping mountain views
• Sunny southern exposure allows for all-day sunshine
• Deck Furniture for outdoor dining
Olympic size hot springs pool
• Beautiful drive to Monarch ski area (@ 30 min))
Gunnison (@ 30 min)
• Beautiful drive to Crested Butte Ski area (@ 1 hr)
• Did we mention the Hot Springs Pool? And twelve person hot tub fed by the springs.
• 2 Fireplaces on the ground floor
• Game Room/Library with pool table, 50' flat screen TV
• Level access driveway with plenty of parking
Barn loft for meetings, games, retreat activities, dancing
KITCHEN / DINING
• Commercial Kitchen
• Walk-in Freezer, Walk-in Cooler
• Garland gas stove six-burner, grill and double oven, separate convection oven
• Equipped with all cookware, fiesta dishware & cutlery
• Cook and entertain with stunning views
• Perfect for the groups that want to get away from it all.
• Choice of two ski areas, Monarch and Crested Butte
• Cross Country Ski or Snow Shoe right from the lodge
• Access to snowmobile rentals to be delivered to the lodge
• Arrange Dog sled trips
• Near Gunnison shopping
• Safeway and City Market Grocery stores in Gunnison
KID FRIENDLY (leave these items at home)
• Pack n Play • High chair • Booster Seat • Books and Toys • Board Games • DVDs •
Waunita Hot Springs has been our home for the past 52 years. In the winter we have accommodated skiers, snowmobilers, yoga retreats, meditation retreats, church retreats, small business meetings, family reunions, birthday celebrations, anniversary celebrations, and more. We would love to have you as guests in our home. You can visit our website for complete information. You can also check us out on facebook.
RZR and ATV right from the front door with access to hundreds of miles of Gunnison National Forest roads. Mountain setting with nearby hiking or biking. Large front yard with Volley Ball and horseshoes available. Great fishing 30 minutes to the Gunnison River, 40 to Blue Mesa Reservoir or take your 4x4 to Quartz creek or Taylor Reservoir.
Day trips by car: Gunnison, Crested Butte, Black Canyon National Park, Gothic, Great Sand Dunes, Monarch Pass.