The cottage is small, cozy and quaint. Nestled in 'The Pines' neighborhood, the property is filled with old Rehoboth character and charm.
The cottage has original old pine floors, is decorated simply, and has recently undergone renovation: The bathroom and kitchen have been updated with new appliances and fixtures. Located five blocks from the water, and one block from Rehoboth Avenue, tenants can walk to local boutiques, restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, tennis courts, farmers market, and of course the Boardwalk and beach.
The property includes:
- in-town location
- 2 bedrooms (2 full, 2 twin)
- updated bathroom (located downstairs)
- screened-in front porch
- front deck
- AC window units
- flat screen TV with cable & wifi, DVD player
- gas grill
- full size washer/dryer
- enclosed outside shower
- bed linen service provided (JUST SHEETS AND PILLOW CASES)
- Rehoboth Beach parking permits (2)
- beach chairs (2)
Besides reading books, playing cards and board games, picking crabs, sipping cocktails on the deck, or enjoying old-fashioned ice-cream on the front porch, relax and enjoy your stay in the sun, sand and surf.
Enjoy many other activities in Rehoboth such as:
- touring the Rehoboth Art League
- visit the Rehoboth Museum
- sailing, watersports, fishing
- Funland rides and arcades
- shopping in the tax-free outlets and boutiques
Email me about reservations!
Saturday to Saturday rentals ONLY. However, please inquiry about all vacation dates outside of our weekly rates and we will do our best to accommodate your request.