Welcome to Boat Street Cottage in Downtown Orange Beach!
Need a stress-free vacation with salt air, nostalgic sunsets, comfy beds and real southern hospitality? Join us at Boat Street Cottage, located at an address you will always remember; Boat Street in beautiful Orange Beach, Alabama (right next door to Gulf Shores)!
Boat Street Cottage is centrally located in the family friendly, coastal town of Orange Beach, right by Gulf Shores, Alabama. You will find everything you might need within minutes and all the fun is even closer. Ready to put your toes in the sand? You'll find one of the world's most beautiful beaches only 1.5 miles away! Bring your boat & enjoy our beautiful backwaters & bays…cruise to The Wharf, LuLu’s, Tacky Jacks, Pirate’s Cove or adventure out into the Gulf... they’re all just minutes away! The subdivision boat ramp is conveniently located directly across the canal from the house. You can leave your boat docked right in your own backyard!
From the rocking chairs greeting you on the front porch, to the swings on the back porch, Boat Street Cottage is a relaxing home awaiting your return after a fun-filled day exploring the Gulf Coast!
• Relax in the family room with its 55” Samsung LED flat screen TV, Direct-TV, Netflix and comfortable leather couches or enjoy a friendly game of ping pong in the rec room downstairs. Did we mention the free Wi-Fi?
• Prefer to eat in? The chefs among you will love the outstanding kitchen, loaded with a variety of cookware, granite counter tops & upgraded stainless steel range and refrigerator. A grill is located downstairs for your convenience. Enjoy your meals inside or out, served on one of the porches or decks overlooking the water.
• The private Master bedroom pampers you with a king size four poster bed, 32' Samsung LED SmartTV, Netflix, walk in closet, full bath w/ Jacuzzi (perfect size for 2), separate shower, lots of light from the stained glass window to the door leading to the large screened porch overlooking the water.
• Upstairs your group will enjoy a well-appointed, family sized full bath, 2 Bedrooms and a spacious bonus room.
1. Bedroom #1 has a King size bed & flat screen TV with Direct-TV.
2. Bedroom #2 has (3) twin beds.
3. Bedroom #3 has a King size bed and a flat screen TV with Direct-TV.
4. In the bonus room the kids will love the bunk bed with full/twin combo & 32' flat screen TV with Direct TV.
Accommodating 10 people.
Hang out with friends & family on the deck, enjoy a card game or do a little fishing or crabbing right off the pier in the backyard. Just watch out for Mr. Crabby (our neighborhood Great Heron pal named for his cheery personality)...he's been known to steal a fresh catch for his dining pleasure! Take a short stroll or ride bikes & explore some of Orange Beach's greatest treasures; such as: the Back Country Trail, Waterfront Park, a favorite location for watching dolphin at play & some of the most amazing sunsets anywhere and also interesting to many, the Aquatics Center & Museum, Rec. Center, Sportsplex, the gourmet restaurants and so much more!
**Why choose Boat Street Cottage?
• Located on downtown 'Boat Street', a peaceful and family oriented dead-end street in the center of Orange Beach, situated on a deep lot to provide a private feel when you are enjoying the waterfront screened porch or the sun deck. Away from the hustle & bustle of crowded condos, there are no worries with long lines & parking problems here. Yet, you are only minutes away from all the vacation action.
• Yes, you are 5 minutes or less from the glittery sugar white sand beaches of the famous Gulf of Mexico.
• Board games, ping pong table, free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, Smart TV, Netflix, washer & dryer…they’re all included. Think what all you won’t have to haul with you.
***Within 5 to 10 minute walk***
• Orange Beach Recreation Center & Aquatics Center – pool, playground, game room, basketball, volleyball, 24 hour fitness facility and more.
• The Keg, beverages and the famous Keg Burger is a must try!
• Orange Beach Waterfront Park – 400’ fishing pier, covered pavilions, picnic area w/ grills and seating, awesome playground. An ideal setting for photographs with Wolf Bay as the backdrop.
• Dog Park – “Unleashed in Orange Beach” - separate areas for large/small dogs, water stations & training stations.
• GT's Restaurant– Fine waterfront dining!
• Sam’s Stop & Shop – (a local favorite) find everything you need from fishing supplies to sportswear, groceries, fuel; “if you need it, you’ll find it here.”
• Orange Beach Library
• Flyboard OBA – Located at the Cayman Grill. Ready for a new adventure? Flyboarding is the newest action water sport in our area. …check it out!
**Latest update! Walk to the New Orange Beach Art Center and use your imagination!
***Within 5 to 10 minute drive****
• The Gulf State Park
• The Wharf – Movie theater, Ferris Wheel (largest in the Southeast), shopping, dining, marina, entertainment (including a 10,000 seat Amphitheater).
• Dolphin Cruises
• Charter a deep sea fishing trip – Orange Beach is one of the “Ultimate fishing towns in America”! You’ll find several charter boat companies & marinas close by.
• The Hangout – Gulf Shores
• Abundance of restaurants to choose from: Cosmos, Big Mike's Steakhouse, Flippers, Fisher’s at Orange Beach Marina, Tacky Jacks (Orange Beach & Gulf Shores), LuLu’s, Cottons, Doc’s Seafood, Brick and Spoon, Hog fish Grill.
***Just up the road*** in Foley Alabama is the new and exciting OWA water park, this is a main attraction and a must see for all ages!
Orange Beach is known across the USA, not only for its stunning beaches but for its welcoming, small town hospitality. We love that about our hometown, you will too. We want you to enjoy Boat Street Cottage. That’s why we will do everything we can to ensure your stay with us will be remembered as one of your best vacations. Contact us directly anytime with questions about our home or about our beautiful area. We are looking forward to seeing you at our beautiful beaches, soon!
Boat Street Cottage is located on a waterfront canal in Central Orange Beach in a quiet family oriented neighborhood.
Pets may be allowed and must be on a leash at all times.
Disclosure: The owner/manager is a licensed Real Estate agent in the State of Alabama and Florida.