- windows on all 4 sides with trade winds - naturally cool!
- perfect for 2 couples - king and queen beds and great floor plan
- spacious 2 bedroom/2 bathroom end unit with garden views from every window
- peek of the ocean and tropical garden setting
- huge covered lanai (almost 400 square feet) with dining table and chaise lounge chairs
- free wi-fi; stereo with CD player and blue tooth for your ipod
- new flat hi-definition TVs with cable and BluRay DVD
- new mattresses – King and Queen
- beach towels and beach equipment
- washer and dryer
- close to the BBQ pavilion, resort pool and Jacuzzi spa
- secure, gated community with reserved parking just steps from the condo
Better than the Best Waikoloa Beach timeshare, with fully equipped kitchen (condiments, BBQ tools) and beach toys.
Vista Waikoloa is in the Waikoloa Beach Resort:
- heated (!) salt-water pool for laps or relaxing
- Located between the Waikoloa Hilton and Waikoloa Marriott resorts
- Walk to A-Bay and Lava Lava Beach Club!
- On the Kohala Coast of the Big Island, with the best sandy beaches and resort activities (walk to A-Bay and a short drive to Hapuna or 69)
- walk to King’s and Queen’s marketplace for Roy’s, Merriman’s Café, Coach, Macy’s, Tiffany’s, gourmet grocery, and more!
- adjacent to two golf courses – the Beach Course (Robert Trent Jones, Jr) and the King’s Course (Tom Weiskopf & Jay Morrish)
- fitness center and business center with 24 hour access
- “Solid Gold Value”
Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax ID W12124991-01
This is our dream island home and we look forward to sharing it with you.
We welcome any questions and are happy to help with recommendations/tips!
Patty and Gerry