Welcome to Cloud 9 at Beach Colony West, your 1500 Sq Ft condo with HUGE (22' x 8') balcony directly overlooking the beach & Gulf of Mexico. Everything in this condo is BRAND NEW as of June 2014. Unit sleeps 6! Master BR w/ King bed, 2nd BR w/ 2 Queens. Queen Sleeper sofa in Living Room. LCD tv’s in living room and both bedrooms. Property includes largest swimming pool (50 meter, Olympic size) on Navarre Beach and also has a direct view of the longest pier in the Gulf! Beach service with beach umbrella and 2 beach chairs is also included (March through October stays)! Plenty of excellent restaurants just a short drive away. Play some beach volleyball down the street at Sailor's Grill. Play tennis on newly opened courts. Fishing (gear rentals available) within walking distance. Enjoy bike riding (rentals available) on path to State Park or the National Seashore. Boat, wave runner, Kayaks, & snorkeling equipment rentals available just down the street. Other local attractions include:
- Just across the Navarre Beach bridge, enjoy Thursdays in the Park free Summer Concert Series, showcasing a variety of local musicians on stage with the Navarre Sound and sunset as the backdrop!
- Attractions galore in Pensacola (~30 miles away), including: Blue Angels air shows at Naval Air Station, Naval Air Station Museum (one of the top 10 tourist attractions in the state!); famous Portofino Boardwalk, where visitors can enjoy shopping, dining, live entertainment, simply strolling down the boardwalk, and much more; Pensacola Blue Wahoos Minor League baseball at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium, which boasts one of the best views in all of sports; incredible restaurants including Joe Patti’s World Famous Seafood Market; and much, much more!
- Naval Live Oaks Area, where there is a Visitor Center, covered picnic pavilion, and 9 nature trails of various lengths (over 7.5 miles of trails) in Gulf Breeze (10 miles away). There is also a local movie theatre and Gulf Breeze Zoo here.
- Gulfarium with native species and animal shows in Fort Walton Beach (15 miles away)
- Blackwater River State Park in Holt, FL (~35 miles away) is a favorite destination for canoeists and kayakers. River is one of the purest sand-bottom rivers in the nation! Enjoy swimming, fishing, camping, and paddling. Stroll along trails through more than 600 acres of undisturbed natural communities. One of the largest and oldest Atlantic white cedars stands among the many trees along the river. This tree has been recognized as a Florida Champion tree.
- Enjoy serious shopping at Silver Sands outlet mall in Destin (25 miles away)!