Spectacular Swan River Retreat!(10 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
RIVERSIDE CABINS, SLEEP 32+, FISH POND, MOUNTAINS, FLOATING, FAMILY FUN.
Imagine waking up to the idyllic sounds of the rolling river, then relaxing on your deck sipping your first cup of coffee as the sun rises illuminating the majestic Rocky Mountains that rise to 9,820 feet beyond the river’s edge. Spending your day catching beautiful cutthroat trout from a river bank, a raft or a pontoon boat. Or maybe casting your line into one of the many mountain lakes or streams that are minutes away. Play pool or foosball on the covered riverside deck before dinner. BBQ dinners on the deck. Incredible sunsets. S'mores around the campfire at river's edge. Finally curling up in your bedroom overlooking the river, knowing that the white-tail deer will be in the yard when you wake.
Swan River Camp was built in 2001 by local artisans, using trees from our property. It consists of a main cabin with two bedrooms, three full bathrooms, living/dining area, with a large roofed deck adjacent to the river's edge. Behind the cabin is the bunkhouse, consisting of two bedrooms, each with a large loft for the kids, two bunkrooms with four bunks each. It also has a cold-water bathroom. Nearby are three two-story cabins which - along with a trout pond and the main cabin - circle the lush green yard, which itself is bordered by a stream that flows into the river. In the summer, the stream provides a fantastic sand beach swimming hole.
The main cabin has one king, one queen and a pullout in the living room. The bunkhouse has two private bedrooms, each with a queen and a large loft for kids. The three two-story cabins each have a queen bed on the second floor and couches on the first with one of them turning into a pullout. Very comfortable for 26, plus however many kids you want to squeeze into the lofts. There is bottled, but no running water in the three guest cabins; however they do have small refrigerators and microwaves.
The list of things to do at or near the camp is almost endless. Please see the list of amenities in this listing.
• Golf at the Jack Nicklaus designed 27 hole Eagle Bend Golf Course , or at the smaller course at Seeley Lake, both about 40 minutes away.
• There are at least a half dozen golf courses within an hour of the camp.
• Fishing is great, whether it be on the river, a mountain lake or going for the 'big ones' on nearby Flathead Lake.
• Biking. Hiking. The hiking is outstanding. There are weekly organized hikes for people new to the area, or take one of the easy long or short self-guided hikes along the wilderness boundaries up to cascading waterfalls right out of the travel magazines.
• Deer and elk everywhere. A nature paradise for young and old. The property is available year 'round, with great deer and elk hunting in the fall and snowmobiling in the winter.
• The camp is only about an hour south of Glacier National Park.
• The Swan River divides two mountain ranges and empties into Flathead Lake at Bigfork, Montana, a half hour away. The picturesque village of Bigfork is a premier visitor destination with five star restaurants, a world-class summer playhouse, shopping and art galleries that will amaze you.
Treat you and yours to the best Montana experience of a lifetime!! Welcome to the Swan River Camp!
Member since: 2014
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 32
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 32, Beds for 26-32
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 14 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
January to June
Jan 1 - May 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Jun 1 - Oct 15, 2017
4 night min stay
Oct 16 - Dec 31, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning fee $460
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Pet Fee $250
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Tax Rate 7%
Cleaning rate depends on number of guests and number of cabins rented.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2000
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Magnificent waterfront, inspiring mountain views and sunsets; family recreation on a wonderful river with countless activities of every description.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.