CHARMING, MODERN 5BR, 3.5BA LOCATED NEAR THE LAKE IN THE HEART OF NORTHERN MICHIGAN. - TONS OF ROOM FOR YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS. KID FRIENDLY!
DUE TO THE SEASONAL DEMAND, WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS SHORTER THAN 5 NIGHT OVER THE SUMMER MONTHS (JUNE-AUG) AND RUN BETWEEN SATURDAY AND SATURDAY. WE HAVE A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM BEFORE JUNE AND BETWEEN SEPT AND NOV.
MODERN / RUSTIC UP-NORTH HOUSE
Located in a quiet neighborhood in the village of Suttons Bay on 3 private acres (blocks away from the bay) this beautiful 5 Bed, 3.5 Bath offers end-to-end modern amenities in an Up North environment.
Read below... it doesn't get much easier or affordable than this!
- 2,900 sq ft
- largest deck in the village
- Master bedroom - king bed
- 2nd bedroom - queen bed
- 3rd bedroom - queen bed
- 4th bedroom - two twin beds
- 5th bedroom - two twin beds
- Woods setting with a slight view of Lake Michigan (Suttons Bay) from the second floor
- Hardwood floors / carpet
- Wood counter tops
- Newer appliances fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, etc (all cooking appliances, silverware, etc available)
- Full cable package / Netflix
- Wireless internet
- Each bedroom has freshly washed linen, towels, hand towels, etc
- Washing machine, dryer, ironing board, iron
EASY COMMUTE TO THE TART TRAIL
**The house is in a quiet locations and accommodates easy access to the TART trail (3 minute ride). The house comes with 2 bikes for your use and enjoyment! -Chris
FROM TRAVERSE CITY:
- The approximate commuting time from Traverse City depends purely on traffic but generally takes between 12 and 20 minutes.
When making reservation request, please
1. Describe yourself in 2-3 lines- where you're from, what brings you to northern Michigan and the ages/ occupation of each member of your group.
2. Anything additional worth noting along with any special requests.