Zen Modern in the N. Mississippi District(65 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Enjoy urban life in this luxurious newly constructed 3 bedroom, 3 bath home.
Treat yourself to a fabulous getaway in North Portland, located two blocks away from the stunning Peninsula Park Rose Gardens and Fountain, and blocks away from the Historic N Mississippi area. This vibrant historic area is bustling with boutiques, coffee shops, music venues, outdoor cafes, and great energy. Located close in, you can easily forget the car and walk, or take public transportation, which is easily accessible. Come discover a city filled with phenomenal restaurants, farmers markets, outdoor craft markets, live music, theatre, performing arts and so much more. With so much to see, you'll be planning yout next trip before you leave. It happens all the time!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- There are 3 bedrooms which all feature plush top, deluxe mattresses, high thread count cotton linens, down comforters, and at least 4 down pillows per bed. Bedroom 1. The expansive master suite welcomes you with double doors. The king sized bed is a small part of the space. The room has a plasma tv, large designer bathroom with two sinks set in granite, a large walk in shower and walk in closet. Bedroom 2. This bedroom features a queen sized bed and large closet. Bedroom 3. This bedroom features a full sized bed and large closet. All bedrooms have been designed to high standards and each come with two complete change of linens. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The main floor of this home has a half bath, which is beautifully appointed with glass tile from floor to ceiling. As with the other bathrooms in the home, they all have high end euro style fixtures. The master suite has a very large double sink set in granite, and a large walk in shower. The two other second floor bedrooms share a full sized bathroom was granite, euro tile, and a tub/ shower combo....moreless
- Baby sitter referals available on request.
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 6 - May 31, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning $125
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 12.5%
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before the arrival date. 50% refund if canceled within 30 days of arrival date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: I was born in Norway, raised in inner city Chicago, and educated in Northern California. I moved to Portland in 1991 with my family, from Santa Cruz. I have had the pleasure of watching this city grow into one of America's most vibrant cities. One of my greatest passions in life is travelling. I have travelled to 28 different countries and their cultures. I have come to appreciate beautiful accomodations that are conducive to the comfort of the group. This property reflects my vision of providing travellers with a high end, boutique type experience, but in a much larger version. I believe that I have accomplished this task.
Why the Owner Chose Mississippi District, Portland, OR, USA:
I love North Portland! As an old house renovator and designer of more than 25 years, I am drawn to the intrique of the modern, minimalist movement that is so pervasive in Portland right now. Come discover what makes this property so special.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Two short blocks from one of Portland's largest rose gardens and park. A few short blocks away from the lively North Mississippi corridor. If you want to explore the city at large, you couldn't have easier access, via car, train, or freeway access.
- Primary: 9715706353
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.