About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom penthouse condo on the beach!
AVAILABLE NOW for the discriminating traveler who appreciates the best! Quite simply the prime vacation location on the beach in Costa Rica! Perfect for families, couples, friends. Horizontes Del Mar, an exquisite luxury condominium complex is located right on the beach in the quiet, upscale community of Playa Langosta. Less than 1 mile south of the fun, lively and festive surf town of Tamarindo, it's close enough to enjoy memorable nights out, yet just down the road enough to return to relax, escape and get a good nights sleep afterwards!
TOP TEN REASONS TO RESERVE THIS VACATION SPOT NOW!
1. Location, location, location - This is the best location in one of the finest buildings in the most sought after location! One of the few places in magical Langosta where you can relax on your private terrace and sip a fruity cocktail surrounded by unparalleled views of a spectacular sunset over the majestic Pacific Ocean. Then wake up in a comfy bed with spectacular views of the Costa Rica sunrise! Honestly, this is essentially the 'corner office' of a fabulous condominium complex - one of the finest in Costa Rica! So you can book a massage on the beach in front of the building and then soak in the pool for total relaxation!
2. Your Luxurious Home Away From Home - Your 3 BR and 3.5 BA penthouse is architecturally stunning, beautifully-appointed and fully-equipped with A/C, Cable TV, DVD, high speed internet, washer/dryer, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and travertine showers and marble countertops in the bathrooms. There are vaulted barrel ceilings, recessed lighting, grand pillars and beautifully painted tiles. The occasional pieces and artwork was collected from local artisans because when you are spending time in this beautiful country, you want to look around and appreciate the culture of its people!
3. The Great Outdoors - You'll ooh and aah over the outside spaces! This is not a huge impersonal condominium complex. The property is quaint and well maintained. Wave to the gardener who always seems to be working his magic. The grounds are peppered with all sorts of unique and colorful and fragrant orchids and many other lovely fauna and trees. Its' well-manicured grounds offer a green and rainbow-colored lush background as you sit at the sparkling lap pool with a view of the ocean just steps beyond. So lovely! In your own space, you will enjoy sliding the doors open from the great room to a large terrace with incredible views - a great spot to dine or to curl up with a good book. The private upstairs master bedroom has its' own private terrace with unforgettable views and a Juliet balcony. The second bedroom opens up to the lower terrace and the third bedroom has a Juliet balcony. Even in the kitchen when you are making your morning coffee, there is a little window with a lovely view of striking flowers. Everywhere you turn, it is just so pretty...
4. Safe and Sound - Although Costa Rica is a peaceful country, the entire complex is walled and gated with friendly security guards at the front gate at all times. Even the beach has a gate to enter the property. Your unit also has a lock box for any valuables you bring with you. So rest easy... P.S. Those friendly security guards can also call you a cab if necessary and they will wave you in and out of the secure parking area with your rental car or scooter.
5. Legendary Surfing Just Steps Away - At this location, you'll find yourself steps from one of the best surfing beaches in the world. Whether you are an accomplished, well-traveled surfer (in which case you already know its' reputation) or a novice surfer or a parent who has agreed to surf lessons for your teens, this is the spot! With some of the finest surf instructors on the planet in your own backyard, there's no time like the present to Hang Ten!
6. Natural Beauty and Ecotourism - Costa Rica is the birthplace of ecotourism. It is home to endless wildlife spotting and leisurely hikes and tours to take in the stunning natural beauty that abounds. Whether you're looking for a relaxing tour of the rain forest to spot the amazing butterflies and a family of howler monkeys or chasing an adrenaline rush of four wheeling or zip-lining over the forest canopy or you want to explore the bubbling, quaking Arenal volcano, our contacts will lead you in the right direction to book an unforgettable adventure!
7. One For All - This condominium has broad appeal for any type of vacationer. Whether a family, a romantic getaway, a couples' retreat, a girls' bachelorette escape or a guys' surfing trip, this is the perfect setting and will be comfortable for your trip.
8. Feast On - There are four restaurants within walking distance and a small grocery for all your immediate needs. Nearby Tamarindo is known for it's fabulous restaurants. The area is a popular draw for chefs and each has his/her own style, specialty and setting - so fun to try them all! Whether you crave Tico cuisine, Argentinian beef and the best sangria, local fresh seafood specialties, sushi or italian comfort food, you'll be happy with the offerings. If you prefer to cook and dine at home, your kitchen is well-equipped to prepare your feast and the larger, modern Super Mercado is a 10 minute car or taxi ride and you will have the best table with the best view in town on your own private terrace!
9. We Love to Share Our Tips! - As owners, we are frequent visitors and this is our home sweet home when we are there. So feel free to ask us for some ideas on how to make the most of your trip. We are foodies and love to recommend our favorite restaurants as well as suggesting adventure trips and excursions and the best way to get around. We'd love to save you hours of pouring through outdated travel books and endless web sites.
10. Great Value - This is the right place for your next vacation! The rental rates are very reasonable. Please feel free to contact us to discuss long term rates or special occasions. You will love this trip and make lifelong memories!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 09, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Awesome stay at Horizontes! #303
This condo has everything you need for a perfect, tranquil Costa Rica vacation. Clean, luxurious and safe. Perfect location - near all the shops and great restaurants of Tamarindo but in a quiet neighborhood of Langosta with private access. We loved enjoying happy hour every night while watching the sunsets! The estuary and beach were great, and of course, the pool area is perfect for unwinding! We will be back, much more to explore in Costa Rica! Pura Vida!
Great location and amazing view! Quick walk into Tamarindo.
Beautiful pool and property well maintained. Management company is very helpful.
Perfect Rental for a perfect Thanksgiving
We had the opportunity to stay in this amazing place for 5 nights. We absolutely loved it. It made for a perfect stay. While it was just my wife and I and we only used 1 bedroom, this would be a great place for 6-7 people too. The master bedroom is upstairs and has a private bath. The morning views form the living room and master suite are amazing and they both have private patios to enjoy.
Don't waste your time on some of the units that are not on the water. This has beach access and the view alone makes the trip.
Thanks again for having us!
Excellent condo and location!
I was here with my family for a week and had a great time. The condo was spacious and we loved the ocean view as the sunsets were amazing to watch every night. It was very well maintained and the staff was extremely accommodating and helpful with booking tours, check in and check out, advice, and recommendations. They were very professional and kind. The location was also great as we had a private pool and beach, and the main town is a short walk away which is filled with great surfing places, delicious restaurants, and has a fun night life. I highly recommend coming here if you have a family or a group as there are three bedrooms and 5 beds. The couch is also comfortable to sleep on if you need more space. I cant wait to come back next year!
What an incredible condo!
This condo was such a perfect place to stay at for our family vacation. It was very roomy, clean, and had many amenities we took full advantage of. The beds were comfortable and the natural lighting from the balcony doors and windows were great. I especially loved that the condo had plenty of beach towels, floor mats, and bath towels to use. The kitchen was fully stocked with cooking essentials (pots, pans, utensils, etc.) so we were able to prepare delicious dinners from the comfort of the condo and enjoy our meal out on the balcony. The views of the sunset from the spacious balcony were stunning.
The condo is located right next to the beach. Though the water immediately in front of the condo isn’t very swimmable, there are beautiful rock formations near the shore that are full of little fish, snails, crabs, and other fun crustaceans. One morning, my family and I went for a stroll along the beach and crossed an estuary, where fresh water meets sea water. It was fun to walk through and a unique experience to enjoy. If you want to go swimming at the beach, there are a ton of different ones within 20 minutes of driving. Despite being so close to each other, each beach was slightly different so you’re bound to find one you love. My personal favorite was Playa Conchal. The water was crystal clear, there were barely any waves, and the sand was super soft. It was a pristine beach.
I would say the best part of the condo was its location. It’s just in a quiet and very safe neighborhood just minutes away from the lively town of Tamarindo where all the restaurants and shops are located. There is so much to see, eat, and do in this little town. Overall, the local food tasted fantastic and was very reasonably priced no matter where you sat down to eat. Nogui’s Restaurant had the best views of the ocean and sky. The food was excellent and the sunset was gorgeous. Because it was low tide, all of the colors in the sky and clouds reflected onto the sand, creating an amazing view that I won’t ever forget. Other great places to eat include Patagonia Del Mar, Eat at Joe's (famous for their “Nachos as big as your ass”), and RipJack Inn. The absolute best restaurant was a little place called Sprout. The sandwiches and salads were very fresh, flavorful, and unique.
I highly recommend this condo to families. You can’t go wrong with a place as great as this. Next time I get a chance to come back to Costa Rica, I am definitely going to book this condo again.
A beautiful condo perfect for a family vacation
The beach front condo was fantastic, especially with the view of ocean and sunset. The condo was fully equipped with all the kitchen appliances and essentials we needed. We felt like we in the comfort of our own home. The swimming pool was also excellent. It was well-maintained and very clean. In addition, the staff at RPM was always friendly, helpful, and willing to accommodate even our special requests. The condo was conveniently located near restaurants and grocery stores.
I was sad to leave at the end of our trip, but look forward to coming back when I have the chance.