❤️PiH❤️ brought to you by Paradise in Hawaii Luxury Homes
Welcome to Harmony Villa, part of our Hawaiian Luxury Collection. Harmony Villa is a fully detached, single level three (3) bedroom home located in KaMilo at Mauna Lani.
We have been visiting the Big Island for over 15 years as renters and have observed the best practices of other owners on the Island to truly understand what sets the best apart. We have taken these collective experiences and sought to create a vacation home that we can share with you and that will set your new standard for excellence as well. We love to share our tips and advice for great things to do and see.
Our guests have truly appreciated our philosophy and approach of equipping all our homes in our Hawaiian Luxury Collection the same way they would want to see their home equipped. (This is not your typical vacation rental). Whether it be the super comfy high-end mattresses, linens, furniture, an extremely well-stocked kitchen or the large collection of beach equipment and bikes, Harmony Villa has what you want for your stay.
We love friends & families!
• Big Island is such a wonderful place to spend time with your friends, family, children and grandchildren. Vacations create such wonderful memories; we hope this trip will be one of your fondest family memories and that you'll return year after year.
This 3-bedroom home is fully furnished with 2 Master Suites, each with a private ensuite, and King size bed. The third bedroom is furnished with a Queen bed, and the living room is equipped with a Queen size sofa sleeper and an over-sized chair with twin pullout. Each pullout has luxury linens and a 3” gel memory foam topper.
The open concept main area includes a beautiful woven fabric vaulted ceiling, and high-end wood trims throughout. This open area is a fantastic place for families to spend time together. The kitchen has a large island. Both living room and kitchen look out to a beautiful lanai and gardens via a massive 15-foot wall of windows.
Open the large screened lanai doors and let the tropical breezes come through the house. When open, the lanai doors combine the indoor and outdoor living areas. On the lanai we have:
• a super comfy large daybed lounger,
• a large square outdoor hardwood table (seats 8) for dining or challenging the kids to a family board game.
• large 11' cantilever umbrella so you can choose sun or shade
• hammock in courtyard great for reading a book by day or stargazing by night
Not ready to settle for a typical rental property BBQ, we have a top of the line Napoleon Mirage 605 Grill. With this amazing outdoor grill you can create masterpieces with the catch of the day from the local fish market down the road, local beef from the largest ranch in the USA or grill some amazing veggies from the local farmers' markets.
For indoor dining we have equipped our home with a large expandable dining room table with seating for 8, or you can enjoy a more casual meal at the kitchen island with large beautiful granite counters. We have added not one but two Marvel professional series wine fridges/beverage centers to our kitchen.
Our living room is equipped with a large sofa and over-sized chair that both contain a sleeper equipped with 3' gel toppers for additional comfort. We have included an extensive collection of indoor activities for families including:
• a large collection of board games for family (monopoly, clue, scrabble, sorry, jenga, connect4)
• Hawaiian music from our AppleTV and Bluetooth sound system
• digital cable
• lots of movies on DVD, AppleTV and Netflix
• large 65' LED TV
Whether you're celebrating a birthday, anniversary, a new job, retirement, or simply celebrating the sunshine, our home is the perfect setting for creating lasting memories.
Beyond building an elegant, yet comfortable home, we know it's often the small surprises and conveniences that make all the difference.
• High-end luxury mattresses in all bedrooms for your comfort and enjoyment
• Luxurious high-end bedding for all beds
• Luxurious towels
• Spa shampoos, soaps and lotions
• A fully equipped kitchen for all your cooking, baking and BBQ needs
• High end blender for making great smoothies and other tropical drinks
• Large selection of vinegars, oils and spices
• Starter pack of Kona coffee & collection of teas
For your day at the Beach:
We love building really big sand castles! Kohala sand is exceptional for this and we have the tools for kids and adults alike. For your day at the beach, you'll find:
• Comfortable beach chairs, beach mats, umbrellas
• Sand toys and sandcastle making equipment
• Volleyball and football
• Large collection of snorkel gear in multiple sizes so you can share the wonders of the ocean
• Boogie boards to enjoy playing in the waves
• Life jackets, swim belts for the younger ones
• Large wheeled cooler and Tupperware containers for your beach picnic
Enjoy our high-end hybrid bikes (2 adults, 2 youth) allowing you to explore the Mauna Lani resort. They are great for going to the Private Beach Club, exploring the Black Sand Beach, historical grounds, Fairmont resort hotel or the many other wonderful places that Mauna Lani has to offer. Ask us about deals on a GEM Neighborhood Electric Vehicle (Golf cart) rental for even more family fun.
For those with children:
Having traveled with our kids when they were young we know how difficult it is to lug all the baby equipment. Our goal is to make your life easier so we have equipped our vacation home with:
• Portable crib
• High chair
• Baby monitors
• Bed safety rails
If you have more than one infant let us know and we can try to arrange extra high chair or pack and play from our other homes
Things to do:
Staying in KaMilo gives you full access to its Recreation Center with fitness equipment and multiple hot tubs and lap pool, free form pool and kiddie pool.
You can also take advantage of the private beach club (BEACH PASS INCLUDED) and the Napua Restaurant just two miles away. Excellent snorkelling in calm waters!
A short drive away are the six(6) of the most spectacular beaches in Hawaii including Beach 69, Hapuna beach and the breath-taking Mauna Kea beach.
The Kohala coast is a golfer's paradise with seven challenging courses all within 7 miles of our villa.
Within a 10-minute drive are three high end shopping complexes, Queens Shops at Waikoloa, Kings Shops and the Shops at Mauna Lani where you can find super-market, coffee shops, restaurants, clothing and accessory stores, art, and free weekly entertainment in the evenings. Also do not miss a chance to visit the new Lava Lava beachside restaurant in neighboring Waikoloa.
A short walk from Harmony Villa is the Fairmont Orchard Hotel. Make Harmony Villa your home, extend your conference stay!
Contact us today to book your stay at this spectacular home!
For smaller families who don't require 3 bedrooms, please consider a stay at Tranquility Villa, our 2-bedroom home at Kulalani (sleeps 6). It is located just a short walk from Harmony Villa and shares the same recreation complex as KaMilo.
For larger families who require 4 bedrooms, please consider a stay at Serenity Villa, our 4-bedroom home at KaMilo (sleeps 10), which shares the same recreation complex as KaMilo
GET TAX ID: GE-118-795-4688-01
TAT TAX ID: TA-118-795-4688-01