Harmony Villa ♥ Families ★ Luxury Designed Home with Bikes & Beach Toys ★(42 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 Bedroom ★ 3 Bath ★ Large Lanai ★ Sleeps 9
We have been visiting the Big Island for over 15 years as renters and have observed the best practices of other owners on the Island to truly understand what sets the best apart. We have taken these collective experiences and sought to create a vacation home that we can share with you and that will set your new standard for excellence as well. We love to share our tips and advice for great things to do and see.
Our guests have truly appreciated our philosophy and approach of equipping all our homes in our Hawaiian Luxury Collection the same way they would want to see their home equipped. (This is not your typical vacation rental). Whether it be the super comfy high-end mattresses, linens, furniture, an extremely well-stocked kitchen or the large collection of beach equipment and bikes, Harmony Villa has what you want for your stay.
We love friends & families!
• Big Island is such a wonderful place to spend time with your friends, family, children and grandchildren. Vacations create such wonderful memories; we hope this trip will be one of your fondest family memories and that you'll return year after year.
This 3-bedroom home is fully furnished with 2 Master Suites, each with a private ensuite, and King size bed. The third bedroom is furnished with a Queen bed, and the living room is equipped with a Queen size sofa sleeper and an over-sized chair with twin pullout. Each pullout has luxury linens and a 3” gel memory foam topper.
The open concept main area includes a beautiful woven fabric vaulted ceiling, and high-end wood trims throughout. This open area is a fantastic place for families to spend time together. The kitchen has a large island. Both living room and kitchen look out to a beautiful lanai and gardens via a massive 15-foot wall of windows.
Open the large screened lanai doors and let the tropical breezes come through the house. When open, the lanai doors combine the indoor and outdoor living areas. On the lanai we have:
• a super comfy large daybed lounger,
• a large square outdoor hardwood table (seats 8) for dining or challenging the kids to a family board game.
• large 11' cantilever umbrella so you can choose sun or shade
• hammock in courtyard great for reading a book by day or stargazing by night
Not ready to settle for a typical rental property BBQ, we have a massive top of the line Napoleon Mirage 605 Grill with smoker and rotisserie. With this amazing outdoor grill you can create masterpieces with the catch of the day from the local fish market down the road, local beef from the largest ranch in the USA or grill some amazing veggies from the local farmers’ markets.
For indoor dining we have equipped our home with a large expandable dining room table with seating for 8, or you can enjoy a more casual meal at the kitchen island with large beautiful granite counters. We have added not one but two Marvel professional series wine fridges/beverage centers to our kitchen.
Our living room is equipped with a large sofa and over-sized chair that both contain a sleeper equipped with 3' gel toppers for additional comfort. We have included an extensive collection of indoor activities for families including:
• a large collection of board games for family (monopoly, clue, scrabble, sorry, jenga, connect4)
• Hawaiian music from our AppleTV and Bluetooth sound system
• digital cable
• lots of movies on DVD, AppleTV and Netflix
• large 65' LED TV
Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, anniversary, a new job, retirement, or simply celebrating the sunshine, our home is the perfect setting for creating lasting memories.
Beyond building an elegant, yet comfortable home, we know it’s often the small surprises and conveniences that make all the difference.
• High-end luxury mattresses in all bedrooms for your comfort and enjoyment
• Luxurious high-end bedding for all beds
• Luxurious towels
• Spa shampoos, soaps and lotions
• A fully equipped kitchen for all your cooking, baking and BBQ needs
• High end blender for making great smoothies and other tropical drinks
• Large selection of vinegars, oils and spices
• Starter pack of Kona coffee & collection of teas
For your day at the Beach:
We love building really big sand castles! Kohala sand is exceptional for this and we have the tools for kids and adults alike. For your day at the beach, you’ll find:
• Comfortable beach chairs, beach mats, umbrellas
• Sand toys and sandcastle making equipment
• Volleyball and football
• Large collection of snorkel gear in multiple sizes so you can share the wonders of the ocean
• Boogie boards to enjoy playing in the waves
• Life jackets, swim belts for the younger ones
• Large wheeled cooler and Tupperware containers for your beach picnic
Enjoy our high-end hybrid bikes (2 adults, 2 youth) allowing you to explore the Mauna Lani resort. They are great for going to the Private Beach Club, exploring the Black Sand Beach, historical grounds, Fairmont resort hotel or the many other wonderful places that Mauna Lani has to offer. Ask us about deals on a GEM Neighborhood Electric Vehicle (Golf cart) rental for even more family fun.
For those with children:
Having traveled with our kids when they were young we know how difficult it is to lug all the baby equipment. Our goal is to make your life easier so we have equipped our vacation home with:
• Portable crib
• High chair
• Baby monitors
• Bed safety rails
If you have more than one infant let us know and we can try to arrange extra high chair or pack and play from our other homes
Things to do:
Staying in KaMilo gives you full access to its Recreation Center with fitness equipment and multiple hot tubs and lap pool, free form pool and kiddie pool. For a larger celebration, email us to reserve the covered Recreation Hale and outdoor kitchen for a private function.
You can also take advantage of the private beach club (BEACH PASS INCLUDED) and the Napua Restaurant just two miles away. Excellent snorkeling in calm waters!
A short drive away are the six(6) of the most spectacular beaches in Hawaii including Beach 69, Halpuna beach and the breath-taking Mauna Kea beach.
The Kohala coast is a golfer's paradise with seven challenging courses all within 7 miles of our villa.
Within a 10-minute drive are three high end shopping complexes, Queens Shops at Waikoloa, Kings Shops and the Shops at Mauna Lani where you can find super-market, coffee shops, restaurants, clothing and accessory stores, art, and free weekly entertainment in the evenings. Also do not miss a chance to visit the new Lava Lava beachside restaurant in neighboring Waikoloa.
A short walk from Harmony Villa is the Fairmont Orchard Hotel. Make Harmony Villa your home, extend your conference stay!
Contact us today to book your stay at this spectacular home!
For smaller families who don't require 3 bedrooms, please consider a stay at Tranquility Villa, our 2-bedroom home at Kululani (sleeps 6). It is located just a short walk from Harmony Villa and shares the same recreation complex as KaMilo.
For larger families who require 4 bedrooms, please consider a stay at Serenity Villa, our 4-bedroom home at KaMilo (sleeps 10), which shares the same recreation complex as KaMilo
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1606 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 9
- Children Welcome:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
- The entire home is on a single level ensuring no need to climb stairs. All bedrooms are furnished with brand new high-end mattresses, encased in Allerzip mattress protectors, and mattress pads, and topped with luxuriously soft 1500 thread count bedding. All window coverings provide privacy and light blocking features. The First Master Bedroom is furnished with King size bed, large walkin closet, TV, desk. It is tastefully decorated with beach colors. Its ensuite bathroom creates a spa-like experience with soaker tub, and luxurious shower. The second master bedroom is furnished with King size bed and solid cherry furniture. Its ensuite bathroom features luxurious walk-in shower. The 3rd bedroom has a queen bed. There are two sofa beds in the living room (queen, twin) each with 3 inch gel mattress toppers. The home also features an extra large washer and dryer. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Child's Highchair
Full seating for 8 in the dining area (large table with leaf) with additional space at the kitchen island for 3. Seating for 8 on the lanai at IPE hardwood square table for dining or family games....moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
Relax in the indoor living room or outdoor lanai. Stream Hawaiian music to our bluetooth sound system or enjoy 65' TV with free Netflix or AppleTV or challenge the kids to one of our many board games....moreless
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Water Sports Gear:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Late Spring 2017
Apr 23 - May 26, 2017
3 night min stay
May 27 - Aug 19, 2017
4 night min stay
Late Summer 2017
Aug 20 - Oct 6, 2017
3 night min stay
Oct 7 - Nov 17, 2017
4 night min stay
Nov 18 - Nov 25, 2017
4 night min stay
Early Winter 2017
Nov 26 - Dec 21, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 22 - Jan 5, 2018
7 night min stay
Jan 6 - Feb 16, 2018
4 night min stay
Presidents Day Week 2018
Feb 17 - Feb 24, 2018
4 night min stay
Feb 25 - Mar 9, 2018
4 night min stay
Spring Break 2018
Mar 10 - Apr 21, 2018
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning $250 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.417%
Rate does not include Hawaii Transient and Excise Taxes. Hawaii Tax ID GE-118-795-4688-01 TA-118-795-4688-01
Booking deposit will be fully refunded if reservation is cancelled 60 days before date of arrival.
Rates are subject to change until the reservation is confirmed by receipt of Booking Deposit.
Minimum stay: 4 nights (except 7 nights Holiday season & IronMan/70.3)
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Ziplining in Kohala • Open-range horse-back riding • Star-gazing (free observatory) on Mauna Kea • Coffee plantation tours • Romantic sunset cruises • Helicopter Tours • Exporing the Volcano on the other side of the island
Paradise In Hawaii Luxury Homes
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: Jeff and Suzanne have been helping families with wonderful Hawaii vacations in their own homes over the past years and have now expanded to create Paradise in Hawaii Luxury Homes. By partnering with similar like minded homeowners we are creating a collection of homes with the same high standards. Our guests rank our customer service amongst the highest on the Big Island. We look forward to sharing our passion for Hawaii and helping even more vacationers create wonderful life long family memories.
Why the Owner Chose Waimea, Hawaii County, HI, USA:
We love the amenities available at KaMilo and the proximity to so many amazing beaches. The 2-acre Recreation Village including 2 pools, 2 spas, a fitness lounge and outdoor hale for dining and relaxation have brought us hours of enjoyment. The finishes of the new homes at KaMilo are exceptional. Whether its resting and enjoying a lazy day or packing in lots of activities/adventures this area of the Big Island has it all.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
As we were frequent VRBO renters for many years before we became owners, we've made every effort to incorporate all of our learnings into our home, so that you can have the best possible experience.
- Primary: +1 8082029032 available 7x24x365
- Secondary: +1 4164579211 available 7x24x365
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Visit our Website for Activity and Beach ideals
- CLICK HERE - Enjoy a 3D Virtual tour of our home Harmony Villa
- CLICK HERE - Take a 3D Virtual Tour of the Family Pool and Gathering Place
- CLICK HERE - Take a 3D Virtual Tour of Fitness Center and Lap Pool
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to Harmony Villa near Gorgeous Pools and Hawaii's best beaches
15 foot doors open up to large Lanai and backyard
Open Concept Living Room & Dining
Our new professional wine and beverage fridges are ready for you to load up.
Master #1 - CottageLiving King Bed and bench
Master Bedroom#2 King - Solid Cherry Furniture
3rd Bedroom - Queen
Relax and read a book on our DayBed.
Relax in the Hot Tubs
Relax by the Kulalani Adult Pool
Ka Milo Excercise Room
Beautiful KaMilo Grounds next to Fairmont, Golf Course and Ocean
Welcome to Harmony Villa - Relax in Courtyard Hammock
Large Living Room with queen + twin sleepers opens to lush green outdoor living
Gourmet Kitchen Stocked with Spices and Oils
Elegant or casual dining for large families
Beautiful Home with high end finishes and furniture
Large outdoor table for family games or outdoor dining
Double Garage with Beach Supplies, Toys and Bikes
Great snorkeling at the Private Mauna Lani Beach club
Short drive to one of many perfect beaches - Our favorite Mauna Kea Beach
Rec Center - Private Hale - Comfy Couches, Dining and Outdoor Kitchen by Pool
Shared access to our family surrey bike among our guests in the Mauna Lani area!
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.