• just 3 blocks from the ski area with shuttle directly across the street.
• 2 bedroom + large loft, 2 baths, sleeps 10
• 1 car garage, plus parking for 2 more
• great view out picture windows
• nice deck with gas grill
• vaulted ceilings
• garage storage for all your recreational accessories
*new 40 inch HDTV
• Accommodations: our condo (townhouse) will sleep 10. The are 2 bedrooms with a queen bed in each, plus a loft with a queen murphy’s bed and a spacious closet. There are also 1 queen sofa sleeper in the downstairs living area, one single ottoman hide away in the loft, and an additional roll-away in the upstairs bedroom closet. Sleeps 10. Each floor has one bathroom.
Guests may use the 1 car garage under the unit, and there is also parking for 2 cars in front. You can walk the three blocks to the ski lift or take the shuttle, which stops right across the street, so you can easily come back from skiing for lunch or a break.
Most of the living areas have soaring vaulted ceilings giving the unit a feeling of space, and large picture windows look out the north toward pines and Wheeler Peak. There is also a nice deck with a table and chairs and a gas grill.
There is free WIFI and satellite TV to the main living area.
There is extra bedding and towels stored in the closets, and a washer/dryer upstairs. The kitchen is well stocked with pans and utensils for at least 10 guests.
Extra firewood is stored in the garage, which also has room to store your skiing equipment, golf clubs, mountain bikes and fishing equipment.
Each room has baseboard heaters with controls in each room. There is the main gas wall heater near the kitchen and dining area. The downstairs bathroom has a shower. There is no air conditioner, but most evenings are cool in the summer, and there is usually a nice breeze through the screened windows and sliding door screen to the deck. Summer daytime temperatures average in the upper 70s.
The dining room table has eight chairs, two extra chairs, and two bar stools at kitchen counter. A sofa and three swivel chairs are in the living area, with another seat on the rock fireplace ledge.