Summer 2019 availability and pricing (base price only, does not include additional taxes and fees):
4-night Memorial weekend (Thursday – Monday) (add about $640 in taxes and fees)
May 23-27 $1,600
4-night midweek stays (Monday – Friday) (add about $680 in taxes and fees):
1. June 3-7 $1,700
2. June 10-14 $2,000 BOOKED
2. July 8-12 $2,200 BOOKED
3. July 22-26 $2,200 BOOKED
4. August 19-23 $2,200
5. August 26-30 $2,000
Full week stays (Friday – Friday) (add about $1,000 in taxes and fees):
1. June 14-21 $4,550 BOOKED
2. June 21-28 $4,550
3. July 12-19 $4,550 BOOKED
4. July 26 - Aug 2 $4,550 BOOKED
5. August 2-9 $4,550 BOOKED
6. August 12-19 $4,550 BOOKED
Gorgeous upscale home on sugar sand beach.
4 bedrooms, 4 bath, only 6 years new (built in 2011), sleeps 12-15.
Amenities include fast speed internet, 6-person steam room, screened porch, hot tub on the screened porch (not available in the summer), large deck, private dock, beautiful sand beach, fire pit, beach shed stocked with beach toys, 3 kayaks, paddle boat, stand-up board, hammock, log swing, and a lot more.. Beautiful flower beds surrounding the property. Most of the furniture is leather and log, very high quality. The kitchen, while not very large, is also well stocked with everything you need.
Master bedroom (sleeps 2): Queen bed
Second bedroom (sleeps 3): 2 twin beds plus 1 trundle bed
Third bedroom (sleeps 4-6): Full-over-queen bunk bed and a futon.
Fourth bedroom (sleeps 3-4): 1 full bed, 2 twin beds
Pelican Lake is famous for its beautiful sandy beaches as well great fishing (walleye, bass, northern, etc.) We can provide private fishing guiding for an extra charge.
Within 10 minute drives to Nisswa, Merrifield, Pequot Lakes, Breezy Point, Cross Lake, 15 minutes to Brainerd/Baxter. There are lots of family activities in the area, including mini golf, water parks, safari zoo, etc. Also great shopping in quaint little towns.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
1. Absolutely no parties allowed. Minimum age is 25, unless accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
4. This rental unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Parking: Guests may park in the driveway. The garage is NOT included in the rental.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens are included in the unit (but NOT towels), daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please bring your own bath and beach towels. We do not permit linens to be taken from the unit.
10. Hot Tub: The hot tub is NOT to be used (except for winter-spring stays, with a signed waiver)
11. Fireplace: The fireplaces is NOT to be used (except for winter-spring stays, with a signed waiver)
12. Cable TV: Cable is only available during high season (May – September). Cable is NOT provided during the off season.
13. All guests are required to use proper water safety equipment, life jackets, etc. Please enjoy the water responsibly – we want you and your kids to be safe.
14. Boats/Lifts: The owners’ boats and boat lifts are not to be used.