This immaculately designed and comfortable 2500+ sqft 5 Bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home embodies the modern, rustic Pocono experience you and all of your guests desire.
The Great Room features a 55” LED HD Flat-screen TV with over 100 Digital Channels, a sleek and modern electric wall fireplace, a comfortable sectional sofa with pull out queen bed, an elegant readers’ chaise, and stylish designer accessories including Mongolian fur and pony hair pillows, and a lush chenille throw. The brand new, fully stocked, eat in kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, and solid oak cabinetry. The dining area can comfortably seat all of your guests at the huge, pub height dining table that can accommodate up to 16 people. The eat in kitchen can accommodate up to 6 more people at the breakfast table. The game room features a JOOLA ping pong table, Professional Pool Table, a rosewood Foosball table, and a gaming area with a Nintendo Wii complete with multiple controllers, games, accessories, and 3 gaming rockers.
This home can comfortably sleep, 12 people. Four of the bedrooms feature queen size beds, one bedroom features two twin size beds, and the Great Room features a pull-out bed (all linens are included). Two full bathrooms are on the second floor, and a powder room is on the first floor.
The rear deck features a Stainless Steel BBQ Grill and cooking utensils with outdoor patio furniture that will meet all of your cooking needs while overlooking the naturally wooded property.
Nestled in a wonderful community that boasts 6 lakes, 2 of which were left behind from an old Wisconsin Glacier, 2 beaches complete with bathhouses and playground facilities, an indoor and outdoor pool, as well as a tennis complex and basketball courts. After a day of activity, you can kick back at the Grill Bar and Restaurant without ever leaving the community. Should you choose to enjoy the many attractions the Poconos has to offer, this home is adjacent to Interstates 380 and 80, and is centrally located near all Pocono attractions. Minutes to Camelback Ski Mountain and Mount Airy Casino. Other activities nearby include hiking, biking, horseback riding, rafting, snowmobiling, snow tubing, ice skating, tennis, basketball, fishing, and golf.
This unique Pocono property has all you could want in a vacation home and is sure to please you and all of your guests. We hope you enjoy your stay!
Detailed House features:
-Over 2,500 square feet with 5 bedrooms, and 2.5 bathrooms.
-4 Queen beds w/ Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa, 1 twin sleeper Sofa, and 2 Twin beds.
- Outdoor Deck with Stainless Steel BBQ
-Indoor Electric Fireplace
-Central AC, heating, and alarm system.
-55 inch LCD with over 100 HD channels
-Game room with JOOLA ping pong, Foosball, Professional Pool Table, and Nintendo Wii.
-High-speed washer and dryer
-Close to all attractions
-All linens, sheets, blankets, toilet paper, are included for free.
• Boating & Fishing - The house is surrounded by 6 lakes and many types of fish are found in the lakes to include pickerel, carp, bluegill, crappie and panfish. However, the most popular is the bass. The lakes are stocked each year with bass and are a catch and release only. Everyone is required to obtain the appropriate Pennsylvania State license to fish the lakes.
• Main Beach - This beach area is located on East Emerald Lake off Sage Road (a few minutes from the house). You will find a groomed beach area with roped-off swimming in the lake. The facility also includes a restroom building, children’s play structure, picnic tables and boat racks with a launch area.
• Nature - If you love the outdoors, this is where you want to be. Not only do we have the six lakes, but we also have plenty of wildlife and interesting plants and wildflowers. Enjoy the spring blossoms and flowers, the early summer mountain laurel blooming or the mid summer rhododendron. Our community is filled with wildlife such as deer, bear, fox, beaver and raccoons. These critters will give you plenty of great photo opportunities if you are patient. Make sure you take advantage of the natural splendor and sounds of the birds chirping.
• Outdoor Pool - located on Cedar Drive, 2,500 square foot, 100,000 gallon pool is a popular attraction in the summer. The water is heated and guaranteed fun for the family. There is a restroom building, snack shack and picnic tables as well.
• Pine Tree Island Park – A few minute from the house is the Pine Tree Island park that offers a beautiful relaxing setting. Surrounded by Pine Tree Lake, the park offers a groomed beach with roped-off swimming area, beach volleyball court, children’s play structure, restroom building, boat racks and picnic area. There is also plenty of area on the island to do some fishing.
• Mt. Airy Casino (less than 6 miles)
• Camelback (less than 9 miles)
• Jack Frost Big Boulder (less than 13 miles)
• Blue Mountain Ski (less than 12 miles)
• Kalahari, 3 miles north, is one of the world's largest indoor/outdoor water parks
• Main shopping plaza with over 100 stores (less than 10 miles)
• Delaware River (Delaware Water Gap)
• Mount Pocono Raceway (less than 9 miles)
• Water rafting
• Alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, sledding
• Go-kart racing
• Horseback riding
• Movie theater
• Amusement Park
• Charming nearby towns