|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Gorgeous Townhome on the Beach:
1. Destin Adventurer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy TWO free admissions each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Spectacular Beach and Gulf views throughout this townhome on the Beach with windows everywhere!
3. Now includes Beach Setups for Two. Includes two Complimentary Classic Beach Chairs plus an Umbrella.
4. FULL Remodel featuring an updated Kitchen with Granite and Stainless Steel Appliances.
5. Two Gulf Front Suites with Balcony Access. King Suite on first floor has Mini Bar and Dining Area as well as Balcony Access.
6. Bunk Room with four Twins and Sleeps 8, Bring your Friends
7. Having a reunion or wedding and need more room? Good Day Sunshine, right next door, sleeps 18, so these two properties can sleep 34.
8. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
9. Less than a mile from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is Not Available for rent to those under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
*Saturday to Saturday stays required Memorial Day through Labor Day*
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $3000 per month + $1500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Pointe of View is a proper beach house - located right on the sand! This fantastic 5 bedroom, 5 bath, 3 story home has 2 gulf front suites, a garage that will fit a compact car and room for 2 vehicles in the driveway. The association requests a 3 car limit. Spectacular views to east and west give you fantastic sunset and shoreline viewing in both directions. Watch the kids play on your private beach from the huge decks on all 3 levels.
This spacious home, sleeps 16 comfortably with the living room and kitchen on the second floor. There's a second mini-kitchen in the first floor master suite and a second living room on the third floor.
Pointe of View has 2 bedrooms with King beds, a bedroom with a queen bed, a bedroom with 2 twins and a bunk room with 8 twins.
All bedrooms have TVs. The living area has a large flat screen and DVD player. There's a gas grill and washer/dryer.
Several outstanding restaurants are within walking distance, including one of the most highly regarded in Destin, 'The 790 Cafe' located at The Inn at Crystal Beach and 'Beachwalk Cafe', rated one of Destin's best by Florida Trend Magazine.
Pointe of View is also just a few minutes drive from all Destin has to offer, including go-kart rentals, dolphin cruises, charter fishing, parasailing, Big Kahuna's Water Park, The Track Family Fun Center, and the Silver Sands Outlet Mall.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
~Another lovely rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
My husband and I were very familiar with the beautiful beach in Destin, but had not visited in years. It was decided that our friends would join us for a week of R&R on the BEACH!! The task at hand was to find a place to stay that would accommodate 10 adults. After a short time surfing the web I found the Point of View Property. I have to admit the pictures are beautiful on the website , but in person the view from this property is Gorgeous!! And comes with a fully equipped kitchen (plates, toaster, coffee pot, utensils, pots, pans,) everything you would ever need. It was as if we were in our kitchen at home. We enjoyed our meals at the dining table that accommodated all 10 of us seated at the same table. Our own "private beach" area was so convenient to have. We set our Canopy up on the beach and did not take it down until our last nights stay. It was also nice to have the additional chairs and umbrellas set up for us each day. We all mutually agreed that we will definitely make this an annual trip and stay at this property. The property is very well maintained and CLEAN and the property management co is very friendly and came by to make sure we had everything we needed!! My only issue was, the parking area is small, but having the garage was a plus!
Hot in the bottom bedroom and the parking is difficult and cramped. Wi-Fi is slow, to nonexistant. Otherwise, great place. Had a great trip.
Destin area was fantastic. There is everything that you could possibly need, yet it is quiet and relaxing.
Our house was in the perfect location for our activities.
They could spend a little time cleaning up under the house where the steps lead out to the beach since old chairs and debris has been left there, otherwise all was great.
Whatever the problems the previous reviewer had have been fixed. It was awesome to have our own beach chairs and umbrella set up everyday on our own private beach. The views from this house are amazing. Parking is a bit tricky, but we managed it without any issues. Everything you could need for your vacation is within a mile. We plan to come back next Spring!