|Space||1,500 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
Located just steps from Newbury St., Boylston St., Hynes Convention Center, Prudential Center, Boston Marathon Finish Line, Charles River Esplanade, and everything else that Back Bay Boston has to offer, this newly-renovated two full floors penthouse apartment is ready to be your home base for your next visit to Boston.
Enjoy your stay in our very comfortable, well-appointed penthouse apartment. Huge, pristinely kept 3 bedroom and 2 bath features a private outdoor roof deck on the second floor with a natural gas Weber grill, high-end appliances, high ceilings, and hardwood floors throughout that rivals any suite at the Mandarin Oriental or the Four Seasons.
- The central heat and A/C is individually controlled by you for the utmost in comfort.
- Additionally, a Kuerig machine has been provided for use.
- The open living / dining room has large windows that look out to Newbury St. and the Prudential Center.
- Chefs kitchen with breakfast bar is great since Trader Joes is located just around the corner from the brownstone’s front door.
- The master bedroom has a queen size bed and luxurious en-suite master bath with bathtub and marble shower.
- The second bedroom has a queen bed and access to a marble clad stand-up shower. Please note this bedroom does not have a window so that is perfect for light sleepers or young kids that are easily distracted by city noises
- Two spacious closets with hangers and an iron and ironing board complete each bedroom.
- On the second floor of the apartment, a brand new queen size bed, with a large leather sectional, and space for a queen-sized air mattress and is great for families as the wide space features another big screen TV and direct access to your private roof deck.
*Please note that this 'bedroom' does not have a door, only the private staircase separates this bedroom/playroom from the rest of the apartment.
- High-speed wireless internet and premium cable package with HBO, SHO, and all other movie channels that Comcast has to offer are included in this beautifully appointed apartment on Gloucester Street.
- This 100+ year five-story brownstone was meticulously gut-renovated in 2013 and includes a real estate sales and rental office occupying the first floor and basement that makes check-in a breeze and the office is also happy to accommodate any special requests.
- This penthouse unit is located two-flights up from the brownstone’s front entrance and one additional apartment is located below. Coin-operated washer and dryer are available in the basement and free detergent is left next to the machines.
- The closest MBTA stops (T or subway) are Hynes Convention Center Station (0.2 miles away) and Copley Station (0.3 miles away), both on the Green Line. The closet Bus Stop is 200 feet away at the corner of Gloucester and Boylston Street (Boylston St opp Gloucester St), which, depending on traffic, offers a two to six minute bus ride (0.6 miles away) to Back Bay Station (Amtrak and Commuter Rail Station).
- Two parking options are available.
1) On-Street: Metered parking is available right in front of the building, which becomes free overnight parking from 8PM to 8AM. Please take note of the street cleaning signs. Your car will be towed by the city if you park during the street cleaning hours.
2) Several neighborhood garages are located around the corner from the building:
* Prudential Center Garage is located 1 block away
* Pilgram Parking at 50 Dalton Street is located 1.5 blocks away
- Uber, Hubway Bikes, and the MBTA are the easiest forms of transportation.
- Other Things to Note: If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on Kayla, our 50-ft custom sailing yacht, for a complimentary afternoon sail around the Boston Harbor.
Both my wife and I, along with my parents, are long-time Back Bay residents, now living at different ends of Marlborough Street (Mass Ave. and Dartmouth St., respectively) and we are easily able to accommodate any unique requests. Additionally, my mother's residential real estate office, Meridian Realty Group, is located on the ground floor of our Gloucester Street brownstone / townhouse, facilitating easy communication and immediate assistance with any issues. Prior to my current job at an investment consulting and advisory firm, where I focus on identifying top-tier real estate managers for our clients to invest in, I worked for a small firm managing a Saudi Prince's hotel investments across North America and Europe. We managed his interests in the Four Seasons and Fairmont management/operating companies, as well as oversaw his investments in several trophy properties, most notably, NYC's The Plaza, A Fairmont Managed Hotel; The Fairmont San Francisco; Paris' Four Seasons Hotel George V; and London's The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel. I have taken the same approach we took at my previous firm to managing our personal real estate investments, by providing exceptional service combined with fantastic accommodations in prime locations. If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on our 50-ft yacht for a complimentary afternoon sail and lunch (catered by a restaurant / bar we own) around the Boston Harbor. Also feel free to inquire about special rates on massages and one-on-one personal training sessions at businesses my father runs on Hanover St. in Boston's Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall area (Bodywaves and Fitness Together).
Jason Post purchased this condo in 2014
The 3 bedroom brownstone fit our needs perfectly. It was clean, homey and perfectly situated . Our family gathering was just perfect. Thanks Jason
This was our first stay at a VRBO & our choice could not have been better. From promptly answering our pre-travel questions to allowing us to print our boarding passes at the first floor real estate office, Jason & his associates showed a level of customer service to be emulated.
This two story town home in the heart of Back Bay exceeded our expectations. Within the walls of this period structure, our living quarters were nicely remodeled, yet retained the charm of an earlier era. The space & lay out suited our needs perfectly.
Situated between Bolyston St & Newbury St, the location was ideal for shopping & dining. After a short stroll up Newbury St, we found ourselves at the Boston Common & the start of the Freedom Trail. In the other direction, an easy 15 minute walk took us to Fenway Park. For groceries, Trader Joe's is just around the corner.
For other activities & destinations, Uber, the T & the commuter rail to Gloucester for whale watching were easily accessible.
If in Boston again, this Back Bay town home will definitely be our first lodging choice.
This was an amazing place to stay. Rooftop deck was fantastic. Updated, spacious, clean. Jason was wonderful to work with. Very easy to reach if we had questions before and during our stay. I would absolutely stay here again. Perfect location in the Back Bay.
We had a wonderful stay at Jason's apartment in Boston for my daughter's graduation weekend. The location was perfect - easy access to public transport, shopping and restaurants. The apartment was very comfortable and modern but with old world charm too. The rooftop terrace was fun and we grilled out one night. Ice maker didn't work but Jason went and got ice for us! He was very accommodating and was quick to respond when we contacted him. He prepared an excellent write up with restaurant recommendations, etc. that was very helpful. We definitely hope to stay here in either this apartment or the smaller one in the same building again sometime soon.
We stayed in Jason's townhouse for a long weekend w/our 3 children. It was conveniently located to so many things. Trader Joes was directly around the corner, along w/all the things "to do" in Boston. It's also conveniently located across from the Convention Center, which has a bus stop from the airport. We were able to take the bus from Logan directly to the townhouse, basically. Once off the bus, all we had to do was cross the street and go 1/2 a block. The townhouse was very nicely appointed, but 1 of the beds was very stiff. Sadly, I suffer from lower back issues which made for rough sleeping. They did have an air mattress which was helpful! The kitchen was esthetically lovely, but could've used some more utensils. There wasn't much silverware and we didn't like the only coffee option - a Keurig. Buying a box of 12 Kcups when u only drink 1 cup/day and staying 4 days seems a waste. Although, buying a small package of brewed coffee would leave leftover, we still prefer a brewed cup of coffee over a Kcup. Yes, our opinion about coffee. Great wifi, linens, lots of extra blankets, etc! We'd definitely stay here again and would recommend it others!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
High Season 2017
Apr 26 2017 - Nov 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest|
Marathon and Graduation
Apr 10 2018 - Jun 30 2018
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 5 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$600|