Located just steps from Newbury St., Boylston St., Hynes Convention Center, Prudential Center, Boston Marathon Finish Line, Charles River Esplanade, and everything else that Back Bay Boston has to offer, this newly-renovated two full floors penthouse apartment is ready to be your home base for your next visit to Boston.
Enjoy your stay in our very comfortable, well-appointed penthouse apartment. Huge, pristinely kept 3 bedroom and 2 bath features a private outdoor roof deck on the second floor with a natural gas Weber grill, high-end appliances, high ceilings, and hardwood floors throughout that rivals any suite at the Mandarin Oriental or the Four Seasons.
- The central heat and A/C is individually controlled by you for the utmost in comfort.
- Additionally, a Kuerig machine has been provided for use.
- The open living / dining room has large windows that look out to Newbury St. and the Prudential Center.
- Chefs kitchen with breakfast bar is great since Trader Joes is located just around the corner from the brownstone’s front door.
- The master bedroom has a queen size bed and luxurious en-suite master bath with bathtub and marble shower.
- The second bedroom has a queen bed and access to a marble clad stand-up shower. Please note this bedroom does not have a window so that is perfect for light sleepers or young kids that are easily distracted by city noises
- Two spacious closets with hangers and an iron and ironing board complete each bedroom.
- On the second floor of the apartment, a brand new queen size bed, with a large leather sectional, and space for a queen-sized air mattress and is great for families as the wide space features another big screen TV and direct access to your private roof deck.
*Please note that this 'bedroom' does not have a door, only the private staircase separates this bedroom/playroom from the rest of the apartment.
- High-speed wireless internet and premium cable package with HBO, SHO, and all other movie channels that Comcast has to offer are included in this beautifully appointed apartment on Gloucester Street.
- This 100+ year five-story brownstone was meticulously gut-renovated in 2013 and includes a real estate sales and rental office occupying the first floor and basement that makes check-in a breeze and the office is also happy to accommodate any special requests.
- This penthouse unit is located two-flights up from the brownstone’s front entrance and one additional apartment is located below. Coin-operated washer and dryer are available in the basement and free detergent is left next to the machines.
- The closest MBTA stops (T or subway) are Hynes Convention Center Station (0.2 miles away) and Copley Station (0.3 miles away), both on the Green Line. The closet Bus Stop is 200 feet away at the corner of Gloucester and Boylston Street (Boylston St opp Gloucester St), which, depending on traffic, offers a two to six minute bus ride (0.6 miles away) to Back Bay Station (Amtrak and Commuter Rail Station).
- Two parking options are available.
1) On-Street: Metered parking is available right in front of the building, which becomes free overnight parking from 8PM to 8AM. Please take note of the street cleaning signs. Your car will be towed by the city if you park during the street cleaning hours.
2) Several neighborhood garages are located around the corner from the building:
* Prudential Center Garage is located 1 block away
* Pilgram Parking at 50 Dalton Street is located 1.5 blocks away
- Uber, Hubway Bikes, and the MBTA are the easiest forms of transportation.
- Other Things to Note: If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on Kayla, our 50-ft custom sailing yacht, for a complimentary afternoon sail around the Boston Harbor.