Luxury 3 BR / 2 BA + Private Roof Deck in Back Bay(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 7
Enjoy your stay in our very comfortable, well-appointed penthouse apartment. Huge, pristinely kept 3 bedroom and 2 bath features a private outdoor roof deck on the second floor with a natural gas Weber grill, high-end appliances, high ceilings, and hardwood floors throughout that rivals any suite at the Mandarin Oriental or the Four Seasons.
- The central heat and A/C is individually controlled by you for the utmost in comfort.
- Additionally, a Kuerig machine has been provided for use.
- The open living / dining room has large windows that look out to Newbury St. and the Prudential Center.
- Chefs kitchen with breakfast bar is great since Trader Joes is located just around the corner from the brownstone’s front door.
- The master bedroom has a queen size bed and luxurious en-suite master bath with bathtub and marble shower.
- The second bedroom has a queen bed and access to a marble clad stand-up shower. Please note this bedroom does not have a window so that is perfect for light sleepers or young kids that are easily distracted by city noises
- Two spacious closets with hangers and an iron and ironing board complete each bedroom.
- On the second floor of the apartment, a brand new queen size bed, with a large leather sectional, and space for a queen-sized air mattress and is great for families as the wide space features another big screen TV and direct access to your private roof deck.
*Please note that this 'bedroom' does not have a door, only the private staircase separates this bedroom/playroom from the rest of the apartment.
- High-speed wireless internet and premium cable package with HBO, SHO, and all other movie channels that Comcast has to offer are included in this beautifully appointed apartment on Gloucester Street.
- This 100+ year five-story brownstone was meticulously gut-renovated in 2013 and includes a real estate sales and rental office occupying the first floor and basement that makes check-in a breeze and the office is also happy to accommodate any special requests.
- This penthouse unit is located two-flights up from the brownstone’s front entrance and one additional apartment is located below. Coin-operated washer and dryer are available in the basement and free detergent is left next to the machines.
- The closest MBTA stops (T or subway) are Hynes Convention Center Station (0.2 miles away) and Copley Station (0.3 miles away), both on the Green Line. The closet Bus Stop is 200 feet away at the corner of Gloucester and Boylston Street (Boylston St opp Gloucester St), which, depending on traffic, offers a two to six minute bus ride (0.6 miles away) to Back Bay Station (Amtrak and Commuter Rail Station).
- Two parking options are available.
1) On-Street: Metered parking is available right in front of the building, which becomes free overnight parking from 8PM to 8AM. Please take note of the street cleaning signs. Your car will be towed by the city if you park during the street cleaning hours.
2) Several neighborhood garages are located around the corner from the building:
* Prudential Center Garage is located 1 block away
* Pilgram Parking at 50 Dalton Street is located 1.5 blocks away
- Uber, Hubway Bikes, and the MBTA are the easiest forms of transportation.
- Other Things to Note: If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on Kayla, our 50-ft custom sailing yacht, for a complimentary afternoon sail around the Boston Harbor.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 3
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- No smoking, no pets, no parties, and must be 25 years old to book. For check-out, please ensure: - All plates and cups are left in the sink or dishwasher - All trash is left in the kitchen trash can or bagged and left next to the trash can (additional bags are under the sink) - All windows are closed and locked - If used, the air mattresses are deflated and put away (please leave used linens for the air mattresses on the floor) - If furniture was moved during your stay, please return to its original location Please be mindful to our neighbors in the building; quiet hours after 10pm. Please be considerate of our next guests who will be staying after you, if something is broken or needs fixing, please let me know, as I have an arsenal of tools and enjoy fixing things....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Dining Area
- Seating for 5 people
- Iron & Board
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season 2017
Apr 26 - Nov 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest
Marathon and Graduation
Apr 10 - Jun 30, 2018
5 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Rates are based on 5 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $600
- Cleaning Fee $200
- Tax Rate 14.7%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: Both my wife and I, along with my parents, are long-time Back Bay residents, now living at different ends of Marlborough Street (Mass Ave. and Dartmouth St., respectively) and we are easily able to accommodate any unique requests. Additionally, my mother's residential real estate office, Meridian Realty Group, is located on the ground floor of our Gloucester Street brownstone / townhouse, facilitating easy communication and immediate assistance with any issues. Prior to my current job at an investment consulting and advisory firm, where I focus on identifying top-tier real estate managers for our clients to invest in, I worked for a small firm managing a Saudi Prince's hotel investments across North America and Europe. We managed his interests in the Four Seasons and Fairmont management/operating companies, as well as oversaw his investments in several trophy properties, most notably, NYC's The Plaza, A Fairmont Managed Hotel; The Fairmont San Francisco; Paris' Four Seasons Hotel George V; and London's The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel. I have taken the same approach we took at my previous firm to managing our personal real estate investments, by providing exceptional service combined with fantastic accommodations in prime locations. If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on our 50-ft yacht for a complimentary afternoon sail and lunch (catered by a restaurant / bar we own) around the Boston Harbor. Also feel free to inquire about special rates on massages and one-on-one personal training sessions at businesses my father runs on Hanover St. in Boston's Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall area (Bodywaves and Fitness Together).
- Primary: +1 6178397185
Links to more information:
Living Room: Features comfortable couch, chairs, 55' HDTV, and city view
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.