Why stay in a cramped motel? With 1300 Sq Ft. of space, this
private home is beautifully remodeled and professionally
decorated. This is a clean 3 bedroom, 2 Full bath family
home close to Daytona Beach at Rose Bay in Port Orange,
There is room to roam in this spacious 3 bedroom home.
Features include a living room/office area, large separate
dining room (seats 10-12), a brand new kitchen with
additional counter seating for 7, and in-home washer/dryer.
Sleeps 7 adults comfortably.
The kitchen is fully remodeled with sparkling terazzo floors,
new cabinetry and brand new appliances. Large beautifully
landscaped front and back yard with patio. Back yard fenced
in and secure, plenty of parking spaces for up to 4 cars with
trailer parking available across the street. See bottom
picture to view the beautiful bay that is steps away from the home.
Small bayside park for children or picnicking down the street.
This vacation home is located in the scenic Harbor Oaks
neighborhood of Rose Bay in Port Orange, Florida directly
across the street from the bay (pictured) and is close to all
local activities and attractions:
* Less than a mile to the Halifax River
* 1 mile - Daytona Beach area, 25 miles of beach, just over the
* 1.5 mile - Groceries and gas
* 4 miles to the ocean sand (drive on the beach)
* 5.5 miles - Public golf course
* 7 miles - Main St. in Daytona Beach (BiketoberFest, Bike Week
events) Can accommodate a truck and 2 axle bike trailer
* 10 miles - Ponce Inlet Lighthouse
* 10 miles - The Daytona Beach International Airport
* 10 miles - Daytona Beach Flea Market
* 10 miles - I-95
* 10 miles - Volusia Mall
* 10 miles - Daytona International Speedway (Nascar racing (Speed
Weeks Daytona 500/Coke Zero 400)
* 11 miles - Daytona Beach Kennel Club
* 1 hour - Kennedy Space Center/NASA
* 1 hour - Historic St. Augustine
* 1 hour - Belk Outlet Mall
* 1.25 hr - Disney World/Epcot Center, etc.