Bob and Mary's Beach Retreat, 2 Bedroom Deluxe, Spectacular Gulf Views(89 Reviews)
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condominium, deluxe model, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
Mary and I have been managing our 2 Majestic Sun properties for over 16 years, and work hard to provide each guest with the most pleasant experience possible.
We have 2 condos in Majestic Sun, A-213 and A-313. If one is booked, please try the other one. You can go to our personal web site, www.majesticsunindestin.com to see both condos.
'Majestic'' is a great word for this resort! 2000 feet of magnificent open shoreline, spectacular east to west Gulf views of emerald green waters, sugar white sand beach, dolphins romping in the surf, and the most majestic sunsets anywhere, they all are a part of what you can soon call your 'home away from home'! Majestic Sun Beach Resort at Seascape, Destin, Florida.
This is Majestic Sun, a luxury condominium resort, overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy the many extras of this two bedroom deluxe vacation home, with the comforts and amenities you want and expect.
* Play a round at the 18 hole Championship Golf Course.
* Bask in the sun with 2000 feet of unspoiled sugar-white Gulf beaches.
* Stay in shape with eight tennis courts and on-site, state of the art, fitness center.
* Relax in our 3200 square feet, multi-level, indoor/outdoor pool with waterfall accents and 2 hot tubs, and tropical landscaping.
* Stroll around fresh water lakes within the Seascape Resort.
* Admire the stunning Gulf views from the balcony, living room, dining area, kitchen and master bedroom. Watch for the dolphins romping!
* Capture the beautiful Gulf sunsets.
Special enjoyable features include: * Open, bright floor plan with 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
* Extra large floor to ceiling patio doors in living room and master bedroom with full Gulf views.
* Breakfast bar seats 2 and complements dining area with seating for six.
* Sleeps up to 6, with one king, two twin beds, plus a queen sleeper sofa.
* Fully equipped kitchen, with microwave, dishwasher, ice maker, and pantry.
* Full-size washer and dryer.
Places to go: * Less than one mile to Silver Sands Designer Outlet Mall.
* Destin Commons Mall, Grande Boulevard shopping.
* Baytowne Wharf is a must visit, with great selections of food, shops, live music and fabulous atmosphere. Kids love it too.
* Kids will love the 'The Track' miniature golf, go carts, water bumper boats and much more!
* Big Kahuna's Water Park is always a favorite place for kids.
* Deep Sea Fishing with the availability of one of the country's largest charter fleets
* Golf...more than a dozen golf courses within 15 minutes of the condo.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Member since: 2001
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Inshore and Offshore Fishing, Baytowne Wharf Village which is fun for all ages. 'Shopping' at Silver Sands Outlet Stores, Sun Bathing on the beach, Shop at Destin Commons Mall and Grand Boulevard, Deep Sea Fishing, Golf, Golf and did I mention Golf! Fitness Center, Miniature Golf, Amusement Parks, Tennis, Restaurants, Swimming, Snorkeling & Diving, Boating, Sailing, Water-skiing, Surfing, Windsurfing, Parasailing, Shelling, and much more!...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Coin Laundry
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Golf Course View
- Lake View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Gated Community
- Tennis Court
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 22 - May 19, 2017
4 night min stay
May 20 - Aug 11, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 12 - Sep 8, 2017
4 night min stay
Sep 9 - Oct 27, 2017
4 night min stay
Oct 28 - Dec 1, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 2 - Dec 29, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $100
- Tax Rate 11%
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Majestic Sun, Scenic Gulf Drive, Destin Area, Florida North West, Florida, USA
Other Activities: Deep sea fishing, shopping, kayaking, boating, miniature golf,water park, parasailing
Golf: There are a minimum of 10 golf courses within 30 minutes of the condo. Many offer seasonal discounts or other special fees.
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: My wife, Mary, and I have always loved the Destin area. While growing up in Georgia, my first beach trip ever was to the Florida Gulf Coast. After coming to the Destin area on vacation for many years, Mary and I decided to buy our first condo in 2001. Since then we have enjoyed every visit we have made with our children, 11 grandchildren (5 are pictured with us here), other relatives and friends. I love golfing and fishing and Mary loves the beach, pool, sun and shopping. We both enjoy the great selection of restaurants here and the fabulous food. Over the years we have personally met and become friends with many of the guests who have rented from us and return to our condo year after year. We hope you like what you see and that you too will be our guest. Bob and Mary Furlong
Why the Owner Chose Miramar Beach, FL, USA:
We chose Majestic Sun because of the gulf/beach views from our condo, indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, and fitness center. Within 1 mile of Majestic Sun we have the convenience of grocery, drug store, outlet mall, restaurants, banks, churches, and souvenir shops. We chose this location because we believe the Emerald Green waters and sugar white beaches are the most beautiful to be found anywhere. There are so many activities for families, children and adults.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Mary and I have been managing our 2 Majestic Sun condos for over 16 years and provide the type of condo our guests expect. Our 2 condos are called the Deluxe model. One feature of that model is the master bedroom being located on the front, Gulf side of the condo. The locations of the condos are on the second and third floors. Guests like this feature since they can communicate with family and friends who might be on the pool deck area. There are full views of the Gulf/beach from the large balcony, master bedroom, living area, dining area and kitchen.
- Primary: 937-532-6333 We want to help with any questions you might have
- Secondary: +1 9375326333
Links to more information:
Living room, dining area with full view of the beach/gulf
New kitchen cabinets, granite, stainless steel appliances. Full view of the gulf
Master bath. New mirror, cabinet, & granite. Separate shower & commode
Guest bath. New cabinet, granite, & mirror.
Indoor pool, swim to the outdoor area. Outdoor pool and Gulf
Build a sandcastle
State of the art fitness center with view of the gulf.
See dolphins from this boat OR likely from our condo balcony
The sky looks like it is on fire in this sunset as seen from our balcony.
New kitchen cabinets, granite, stainless steel appliances. Full view of the Gulf
Master bedroom with full view of the Gulf. Patio doors to the balcony.
Guest Bedroom, twins beds, chest of drawers and TV
View from our balcony of the pool, hot tubs, beach and the Gulf
2 Hot tubs one on either side of the outdoor pool.
Families spend hours making memories at the beach.
Our grandchildren Parasailing...see Majestic Sun in the background
A great vacation destination for family gatherings.
Crabbing is always entertaining when there are kids with flashlights & crab nets
Bob & Mary enjoy the sun, sand and surf!
This listing was first published here in 2001.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.