The Turtle Club is a cozy retreat tucked away in the Village of Avon. The layout is all on one level, one story up, and is one half of a duplex. It has two large covered decks in the front and back which are perfect for catching morning/evening sunshine and offers plenty of shade in the middle of the day. The common area has a spacious cathedral ceiling finished in wood planking, and includes the open kitchen and living area. There is a wood burning fireplace, a wet bar and a fully equipped modern kitchen with an eat-in breakfast bar island with 10 chairs. On either side of the common room are two bedrooms which are joined by a full bathroom, and a half bathroom off the living area. Each of the four bedrooms has a sliding glass door to one of the two covered decks.
Unique features of the location:
- A shared pool is a few steps away from the front deck, it is shared by the folks staying in the other duplex as well (for the most part it is your private pool).
- Watersports action awaits right outside your door since the Turtle Club is situated in the Kite Club Hatteras complex, which means kiteboarding and stand up paddleboard lessons head out daily from the docks.
- The long docks on the canal are perfect for fishing, crabbing and docking your boat and there is a fish cleaning station on the smaller of the docks.
- Big gas grill on the back porch.
- Outdoor shower and laundry room on the front porch.
- Sorry we do not have cable however laptop hookups are available for streaming shows and movies to the TV.
- Sheets and bath towels are provided at no additional cost.
- We also strive to provide you with all the cooking utensils you would have in your home.
Check out our other listing that overlooks the canal - THE SEA STAR: https://www.vrbo.com/1259464