Set directly adjacent to the Pisgah National Forest, this restored 1920s Sears Craftsman bungalow is a historic gem and a perfect vacation spot for relaxation and country living.
- Three bedrooms, Two bathrooms. One Queen, one Full, and 2 twin beds. We can also supply an air mattress if you need a bit more sleeping room.
ing room with comfy couches, HD smart TV, Wifi and a woodstove
- Large, open liv
- Farm Dining room seats 6 with breathtaking view out of the picture window. Another table for games and puzzles can seat 4 more.
- All-amenity country kitchen with gas stove and gorgeous views of the National Forest
- Two porches, one covered and one for sunning, to allow guests to relax and enjoy themselves during the day and stargaze at night.
- Boundary End Farm borders the Big Ivy section of the Pisgah National Forest; guests can directly access multiple scenic forest trails from the farm that lead to cascading streams and endless hiking, biking, trail running, trout fishing, rock climbing and horseback riding opportunities
- Reserve both the Luxury Cabin that sleeps 2 to 4 ( VRBO # 736396) and Craftsman Bungalow that sleeps 6 to 8 to sleep up to 12 guests total
- Classroom or workshop space available for events and retreats
- Huge lawns and acreage for kids and pets to romp
- Beautiful little Sprinkle Branch runs through the entire property while big and bold Walker Creek defines the National Forest border.
- Contemporary amenities in historic setting
- Child and Pet Friendly
- Paddock and shed available to house your horses
- Porches overlooking a meadow as you look toward the forest
- Wood burning stoves
- Modern Megalithic Stone Circle at the top of the meadow for ceremonies, events or star-gazing.
Boundary End Farm is an idyllic property nestled at the end of a small, tranquil valley adjacent to the 3600 acre Coleman Boundary, or Big Ivy section of the Pisgah National Forest. We have two unique houses available for rent: a cozy three-bedroom, two-bathroom bungalow built in the craftsman style, and a fully restored historic log cabin from the 1820s – one of the oldest such structures in western North Carolina. At Boundary End you can enjoy hiking, biking, trail running, trout fishing, camping, stargazing, horseback riding and endless nature trails that are all accessed directly off the farm property. Or you can just sit back and relax beneath the gorgeous forested mountains, looking over pastures and meadows. Big Ivy historical park is a five-minute drive, where you can find playgrounds, a historical museum and a swimming pool open seasonally. Bring your family and friends for a vacation or retreat. Schedule a weekend of workshops or classes with your favorite crafting or art group. Plan a wedding in the Stone Circle and stay in the romantic honeymoon cabin. Bring your horses and explore the spectacular trails.
There’s no better way to experience the authentic life of Appalachia while enjoying a full compliment of contemporary amenities