English Cottage, originally named by Town Founders Robert and Daryl Davis, is a charming, picturesque cottage located conveniently near the beach.
On the first floor, there is a cozy, beach inspired living room with plenty of windows to let the sunshine in, dining area with bench seat, a fully equipped galley kitchen, as well as a bedroom with a queen bed and a full bath. French doors lead to the porch that includes an outdoor dining table and 2 rockers for relaxing in the tranquil outdoor beauty. The deck leads to a sandy path that takes you directly to the beach.
The second floor open loft overlooks the living area, and includes a queen bed, a half bath and access to a Juliet balcony. Bonuses include a laundry room and an outdoor shower with hot water. This cottage is perfect for any beach lover!
* Located on the east side of Seaside
* Washer & Dryer
* Access to the town amenities, 3 swimming pools, 6 tennis courts (court fees apply), and fitness center
* Welcome tote with 2 beach towels and a complimentary bottle of wine
* Personalized service throughout your stay
* Starter amenities provided