Emerald Beach Resort survived hurricane Michael because we are located in Panama City Beach which is west of where the hurricane passed through in Panama City (proper) and Mexico beach. All of the wind debris has been cleaned up and everything is back to normal.
Why choose our unit over the others? Join me as I tell you all about our beautiful condo at Emerald Beach Resort.......
Our One Bedroom One Bath Condo is almost 800 square feet.. We have a neutral beach theme throughout which is comforting and easy on the eyes so you can relax the entire time! It features a cozy bedroom with king size bed and top of the line pillow top mattress along with high thread count sheets , and luxury bedding as well as comfortable pillows. The bedroom is furnished with a large dresser with plenty of storage, as well as a nightstand.. We have thoughtfully placed a 32" Flat screen TV with with streaming content in the bedroom as well. The bathroom is decorated in a beach theme and has plenty of towels and space for everyone. There are two bunks in the hallway that offer comfortable bedding and high thread count sheets as well.
The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with granite counter tops and GE Profile appliances. It also features a breakfast bar with two bar stools. There is a beautiful glass dining table for having meals. The living room has a sofa sleeper, and a love seat as well as a 42" inch flat screen TV with streaming content and a DVD Player. The curtains in the living room are custom made to keep light out when needed. There is a laundry closet in the hallway that has a washer and dryer for your laundry needs. The balcony is huge and has comfortable seating for everyone to see those magnificent Gulf front views of the beach and ocean. Our condo is also NOT directly over the pool which is nice for noise concerns.
And best of all...Beach Chair Service is included with your booking! You'll have access to two lounge chairs and an umbrella during your entire stay that coincides with the seasonal applicability (March 15 - October 31).
Emerald Beach Resort has many Amenities and Things to do!
1) State of the art fitness center.
2) Starbucks on site!
3) SKY BAR
4) Three pools. Two hot tubs. One heated beachfront pool with hot tub and a Tiki Bar. The secluded zero entry kids pool, second adult pool and hot tub, and concession stand are located adjacent to Starbucks and Sunsations sundry shop on the other side of the resort.
5) Kids calendar is posted daily with fun activities. (These are Wyndham sponsored events. Ask for permission to participate).
There are many places to eat and shop within walking distance of the Resort. Pier Park is only one mile away and features many top name restaurant chains and shops. There are also Amusement Parks and attractions as well as a movie theater.
Adults and families only! If your are a parent renting a place for your teenagers to stay alone....please select another unit. We require the booking renter to occupy the unit during the booking. Groups found without the booking renter will be removed immediately, without a refund, and damage deposit will forfeited.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Reservation details will be received upon final payment. (Door Code, Parking Instructions, etc.)
* Check-In time is 3:00 P.M. CST
* Check-Out time 10:00 A.M. CST
* Payments accepted are Credit Cards or U.S. Domestic Bank Personal Check (10 DAYS TO CLEAR).
* $200.00 Security and Damage Deposit required and refunded after satisfactory inspection of unit (10 DAYS).
* $100.00 Cleaning Fee
* 13% Tax
* Entire balance due at time of booking.
* Cancellations will incur a charge back fee (if booked with credit card).
* Cancellations within 30 days of arrival will forfeit deposit.
* This is a "NON SMOKING" and "NO PETS" unit.
* NO RENTERS UNDER THE AGE OF 25. Age verification is required and will be verified at time of booking.
* Parking included in rental rates (Up to 2 vehicles)
* Resort arm bands must be worn at all times while using pools and hot tubs.