About the property
- House3600 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
No Worries... 5 br house with great views, front row views. sleeps 18
Brand New for 2016. This completely remodeled and newly furnished property known as “NO WORRIES” is the BEST choice for your family vacation. Located at 4705 Ocean View Dr. with direct gulf views, covered balconies, and 5 bedroom / 5 baths. This home is completely new throughout. When only the nicest home will suffice, NO WORRIES delivers!!! Perfect location with easy access to the private beach, unobstructed gulf views from this home.
This Home Features: 3 king master bedrooms with 1 double queen Master bedroom all having gulf views, and an awesome, kids bunk room with 3 queen beds, and 2 full beds. Each bedroom has its own bath/shower and infinite hot water.
NO WORRIES OFFERS
1. A home rented and personally cared for by an owner with a 20 year history of VRBO experience. NO WORRIES has the highest ratings with VRBO (platinum)
2. The 25% management fee has been cut so we can pass this savings on to you.
3. Uncompromising quality. This home is always kept in immaculate condition.
4. We can handle large groups. See our other home at www.vrbo.com/475.
5. We have a full time local management team. Ready to take care of you.
6 Best location in the private and exclusive sub-division of Destiny by the Sea. No neighbor to the east, or the south, gives your room and expansive unencumbered views of the beach and coastline.
7. Friendly, knowledgeable owners and managers can help with all areas of your trip.
8. Home is brand new throughout. All new furniture, mattresses, everything BRAND NEW.
1. Gated neighborhood of Destiny by the Sea which is the Premier Location on the Gulf Coast.
2. 24 hour gated security.
3. Community pool and Jacuzzi.
4. 2 sets of full size washers and dryers . . . one set on the first and the other on the second floor.
5. Stand-alone icemaker, Viking refrigerator, Viking cooktop, with double ovens.
6. Oversized farm sink and double dishwashers on the center island.
7. Huge decks located on with premium lounging chairs and tables on the 2nd and 3rd floor balconies with a 1st floor covered entry way.
8. Gulf front Views, at half the gulf front price.
9. Sonos wireless surround sound system.
10. DIRECTV as the satellite service provider.
11. Over $8,000 in outdoor premium living furniture for lounging and dining.
12. 70" 4K Smart TV in main living area. 65” 4K TV in the master bedroom with 55” HD TV’s in the remaining 2 king bedrooms while the twin queen bedroom has a conveniently located 40”HD TV for the guest to enjoy. The children’s bunk room has their own 37” TV for games or just enjoying what’s on TV.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
About Mitch Warren
over 20 years renting on vrbo. was one of the first 500 accounts to sign up with VRBO. I live in Hendersonville TN. with wife cathy, 4 boys, and 1 dog named Reggie.
Mitch Warren purchased this House in 2016
Why Mitch Warren chose Destin
Best lot in subdivision. gulf front views, at HALF the gulf front price.
What makes this House unique
luxury abounds. each bedroom has its own bath. tons of balcony space and the house offers the best of everything. Viking appliances. separate ice maker, oversized farm sink, dual dishwashers in kitchen, 2 laundry rooms, one on first 2 floors. huge TVs, over $8000 in patio furniture in March 2016!!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Stutts-Stone Wedding Week
No Worries was the perfect home for our family gathering for my son’s wedding. The accommodations are phenomenal. There was plenty of silverware, dishes, etc. for our group of 10. The ice maker is a big plus for a group of adults with lots to celebrate. All of the furnishings are high end and extremely comfortable. And, the ultimate for me, was the 8 burner Viking stove with double ovens. I love to cook for my family and the kitchen at No Worries was my dream kitchen. The only negative was that the code to the pedestrian gate by the home is only available to owners so if you want to walk to the Crab Trap you have to go all the way through the neighborhood and out the front gate. But, that has nothing to do with this wonderful home.
We stayed with 10 people (4 kids) and loved the house. Beautifully done and clean. We would stay there again!
Great vacation home
We had a great stay. Plenty of room for our family of 16. Great view from each floor of the house. Close to great shopping. Few steps from the beautiful beach. Gated community so you have that extra feeling of safety.
Family. Friendly house!
Interior Design was gorgeous and well thought out but is already showing some wear. Pool is more than a few doors away as is the beach. The ice maker was a huge help with our crew as well as 2 sets of washers and dryers. The Destiny by the Sea neighborhood is an ideal location. Really enjoyed our time there:).
Kathy, thanks for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and you are welcome back ANY time.
I would take minor exception to your comment that the beach is not close. It is right out the front door and the home has fantastic unobstructed beach views.
The beach walkover and pool are a little further, but this home sits one lot off of the gulf front.
The homes do take on a lot of wear in late fall, this home stays at 100% occupancy March- November and we expend a great deal of time and money keeping them in great shape. In the offseason we completely renovate to keep them in new condition.
This home is beautiful inside and outside! All the furnishings are nice, it is beautifully decorated, and the kitchen is fully stocked. The beach views are absolutely amazing!!!
Amazing Beach Vacation
This home is so beautiful. Great Location, close to everything in Destin. The well stocked kitchen is outstanding. Great open concept, and wonderful place to hang out for larger families! The private beach is also a great feature. Mitch was great to work with as well. Thank you!