There’s a lot of beachy stuff on the island to enjoy, but at the end of the day when all the shopping, swimming, walking, exploring, and just sitting on the beach is over, you want to come back to a comfortable place to relax. It doesn’t get any better than this beautifully decorated top floor, 2 bedroom, 2 full bath, Queens Court condo that offers stunning water views of the ocean from both the living room and master bedroom decks. "Jackpot" (1304 Queens Court) features gorgeous plank flooring throughout, a comfortable living room with a mirrored wall that reflects the amazingly endless ocean view, a fully equipped kitchen, dining area for 6, bar seating for 3, oceanfront master bedroom (King bed) with en-suite bathroom, and a second bedroom (Queen bed) with adjoining bathroom. The living area and both bedrooms have their own flat screen televisions and DVD players. Luxury linens and towels are provided. Full size washer and dryer in unit. Cable and WiFi included. Whole unit water softener. Filtered drinking water with separate faucet in kitchen. These are definitely upgrades from most beach rentals. Come, stay at "Jackpot", relax and enjoy the comfort of home away from home.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE OR ON THE PRIVATE DECKS.
* IN SEASON: (June - Sept) * Rents weekly only. * Sunday to Sunday. * Check in Sunday @ 4 pm. Check out the following Sunday @ 10 am.
* OFF SEASON: (Oct - May) * Rents nightly or weekly. * 2 night minimum * Check in @ 4 pm. Check out @ 10 am.
* Maximum occupancy is 4 people (ADULTS & CHILDREN).
* Sorry, No pets allowed.
* Strictly NON-SMOKING inside or on the decks. Sorry, smokers are not welcome.
* 24 hour card activated security gate.
* Unassigned parking for 2 cars. 2 Gate Cards and 2 Parking Permits will be provided.
* Towels and sheets are included with beds made upon arrival.
* Beach/pool towels are not provided. * You must bring your own beach/pool towels. * Please don't take my towels down to the beach or pool.
* Bring your own dish/laundry/personal soaps, paper towels and toilet paper.
* Golf Carts, Trailored Boats and Skateboards are not allowed at Queens Court.
* For a small fee, Boat/Camper/RV parking available across the street @ Holiday Travel Park
* Cleaning Fee of $115 is added at time of booking.
I also have a 1 bedroom/1 bath condo in this same building, just 2 doors down. VRBO listing # 969392