Hawaii Tax ID 'GE' and 'TA' #070-689-1776-01
Spacious 1,100 square foot 1-bedroom Duplex Condo
(sleeps 4) that has frontage on the Princeville Makai Golf Course with panoramic open space views of both oceans and mountains.
Sleeps 4 people with the addition of the newly acquired queen futon.
The Golf Course was recently restored and is ranked #4 in the courses that are available to play in all of Hawaii.
The North Shore of Kauai is the most beautiful area in all of Hawaii. Kauai is known as ''The Garden Island' and has miles of BEACHES and VOLCANIC MOUNTAINS, providing diverse recreational activities throughout the island.
Some suggested activities are as follows:
1. Take a very short stroll to the OCEAN BLUFF
2. Watch the waves breaking on the expansive CORAL REEF
3. Observe WHALES breaching in the Ocean beyond the Reef
3. ALBATROSS can be observed on the fairway and nesting in the rough close to the Condo.
4. Walk, or take a short drive to miles of Beaches and don't forget to take the beach gear provided, (towels, mats, snorkel gear, cooler).
5. Rent a Kayak, Surfboard, or Paddleboard.
6. Make use of the Kamahana Pool and Cabana with barbecue.
7. Try some of the many Tours (Helicopter, Napali Coast Zodiac, Sunset Napali Cruise, Mountain Adventure Tours, Horseback Riding, Hiking)
8. Shopping, Fine Dining and Groceries are available nearby in the Princeville Marketplace and Hanalei Town.
9. Fine Dining and other activities are also available at the St. Regis and Westin Resorts in Princeville.
10. Golf the many golf courses on the island of Kauai
Please note: Kamahana Condos have a step-up at the front door and Lanai enties and thus, may have limitations for handicapped access. Free WiFi is available.
Keywords: Hale Kolepa Kahua Makai, Condo, Golf Course, Ocean View, Mountain View, Spacious, Promotion, WiFi, Princeville, Makai Golf Course, 1 bedroom condo